Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

DANG, brothers. What's up?

Edit: Must be the November blues. Or perhaps it's No-post November?
I usually go with No Shave November, but since I'll be heading to Disney in 15 days, I had to put that on hold until next year.
I decided to do the no-shave thing this year. The mouse will just have to see an unkempt AFoC.
When are you going to be down there again?

Candy coma?
just another day in paradise.
I'm not gonna lie. I might have snuck in a piece or two five.
All of our candy at work was swiped by the cleaning crew, who took my candy, but not my garbage. But, we have plenty of leftovers from our party, so I'm starting off with a donut.
Nice!

DANG, brothers. What's up?

Edit: Must be the November blues. Or perhaps it's No-post November?
I usually go with No Shave November, but since I'll be heading to Disney in 15 days, I had to put that on hold until next year.
I decided to do the no-shave thing this year. The mouse will just have to see an unkempt AFoC.
When are you going to be down there again?
I leave this Sunday.

good morning Banter. not a single trick or treater last night except the neighbor lady and she didn't want candy.
got new neighbors moved in, a couple from Cali next to me that I think were here when I moved in, and new people bought the house across the street.
Fresh blood?

Candy coma?
just another day in paradise.
I'm not gonna lie. I might have snuck in a piece or two five.
All of our candy at work was swiped by the cleaning crew, who took my candy, but not my garbage. But, we have plenty of leftovers from our party, so I'm starting off with a donut.
Teasing Tony right out of the gate, sheesh.

Morning Tony, Dean and DisneyDave.

Cleaning ladies here and kids running around wrecking things behind them so I retreated to the man cave with a Cabaiguan.

Morning Tony, Dean and DisneyDave.
Good morning, BackHomeDave.

Will get to news and birthdays after I get on the computer.

Halloween is over. Christmas music channels on XM....sheesh.

DANG, brothers. What's up?

Edit: Must be the November blues. Or perhaps it's No-post November?
I usually go with No Shave November, but since I'll be heading to Disney in 15 days, I had to put that on hold until next year.
I decided to do the no-shave thing this year. The mouse will just have to see an unkempt AFoC.
When are you going to be down there again?
I leave this Sunday.
Nice. Leave some of those Mickey ice cream bars for me.

Candy coma?
just another day in paradise.
I'm not gonna lie. I might have snuck in a piece or two five.
All of our candy at work was swiped by the cleaning crew, who took my candy, but not my garbage. But, we have plenty of leftovers from our party, so I'm starting off with a donut.
We had a rain dampened crowd and a bunch of left over candy which the warden had me bring to work.  What doesn't get eaten in the next couple days the cleaning people are welcome to

Halloween is over. Christmas music channels on XM....sheesh.
Well, they don't have much choice. Are Thanksgiving songs even a thing?

Candy coma?
just another day in paradise.
I'm not gonna lie. I might have snuck in a piece or two five.
All of our candy at work was swiped by the cleaning crew, who took my candy, but not my garbage. But, we have plenty of leftovers from our party, so I'm starting off with a donut.
We had a rain dampened crowd and a bunch of left over candy which the warden had me bring to work.  What doesn't get eaten in the next couple days the cleaning people are welcome to
I don't mind if they want to take a piece or two, if it's sitting out. But they cleaned out the bowls of like 7 people. They got a shitload of candy.

Morning Daves, Tony, and Won'tYouBeMyNeighborDean.  30 deg drop from yesterday here.  Winter's back.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5