Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2018, 09:05:25 AM »

Dont know that anybody noticed, but there appears to be a jam going on.

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2018, 09:06:59 AM »

Wow, page 3 already... ::)

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2018, 09:17:49 AM »

OK, I'm outa here for now.  At this rate I won't miss much.
No you won't. Month end reports don't care that it's Halloween.
sheesh. I have nothing to do but play golf and smoke cigars. 😏
I dont know about that. Fair amount of time spent with meetings,  archives and of course the ladies.
basically caught up. Saturday is the Statewide Corrections Workshop in Orlando where I'll gather info for our local archives and the Stone Crab Festival here in town, Sunday the Gratitude Dinner, Monday the Archives Committee meeting in Jacksonville, and Tuesday is Election Day and we had to cancel our pot luck meeting and gather in the gazebo behind Town Hall.

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2018, 09:22:19 AM »

An intern was sent to collect a new skeleton from the central store.  When he arrived at the consultant surgeon's office there was already a queue of patients waiting.  As the intern wrestled the skeleton through the outside door he became aware of people gazing at him enquiringly.

He gave them a smile and said, 'I am bringing him to the doctor.'

An old lady said sympathetically, 'My dear! Isn't he a bit late for the doctor?'

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »

Dont know that anybody noticed, but there appears to be a jam going on.
I think we've given it the amount of attention it deserves.

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2018, 10:24:08 AM »

Dont know that anybody noticed, but there appears to be a jam going on.
whats a jam?

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2018, 10:32:22 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2018, 10:39:37 AM »

Cigar Page order in:

Tatuaje El Triunfador #4 Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
$26.04
La Palina Classic Natural Short Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 2
$38.40
El Rico Habano Torpedo Maduro 5pk
Ordered: 2
$38.00
El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 2
$36.20
Partagas Ltd. Edition Ramon y Ramon Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
$18.16
PDR 1878 Capa Natural Reserva Dominicana Toro 5pk
Ordered: 2
$27.50

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2018, 10:40:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2018, 10:51:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2018, 11:07:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Tonight the Warden and I are going to do our butchering in the living room, in front of the picture window in full view of the trick-or-treaters coming up the walk, wearing white aprons that will quickly be blood-spattered. Should give the kiddies pause...

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2018, 11:40:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Great White Hunter Raz.
I've spent every evening since I got home cutting up meat and freezing it. Call me ButcherRaz.

Morning, Deano.
that's alot of butchering.
Tonight the Warden and I are going to do our butchering in the living room, in front of the picture window in full view of the trick-or-treaters coming up the walk, wearing white aprons that will quickly be blood-spattered. Should give the kiddies pause...
LMAO

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2018, 01:19:30 PM »

While I hate to abandon the party early, I've got to head over to the youngest's school for the costume parade. Hazzuh!

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2018, 03:10:48 PM »

While I hate to abandon the party early, I've got to head over to the youngest's school for the costume parade. Hazzuh!
Costume parade?  Sounds like a lot of pressure and suspiciously like objectification by appearance.  Some costumes might be better than others, and we can't have that. To be safe cancel it and hand out participation trophies.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5