Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2018, 09:42:02 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2018, 09:46:48 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2018, 09:53:58 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2018, 10:09:05 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2018, 10:12:17 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
I think you're the guy I have to warn my kids about every year. :D

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2018, 11:02:24 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
I think you're the guy I have to warn my kids about every year. :D
not the kids, mothers and grandmothers.

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2018, 11:02:46 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
why?

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2018, 11:12:13 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
Then everyone with a Ring doorbell is creepy.

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
why?
Security cameras are fine. It's the using them to check out the moms when they come trick-or-treating, rather than answering the door.

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2018, 11:18:39 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
Then everyone with a Ring doorbell is creepy.
Probably.

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2018, 11:24:55 AM »

[...]
I can see them from my chair in the living room watching tv, I don't need to film them.

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2018, 12:29:59 PM »

Well now, this conversation took an interesting turn...wheres BD?

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2018, 12:33:05 PM »

Well now, this conversation took an interesting turn...wheres BD?
It feels like he's already here.

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »

[...]
Somehow the camera viewing seems less creepy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6