Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2018, 12:56:45 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2018, 12:57:06 PM »

Morning Dean, Tony, and JustTheOneDave.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  You have trick or treating plans for tomorrow?  ;) ;) ;)
the plan is to set a bowl of candy outside on a table with a note to be kind and share like I've done the past few years.
or you can do what the cranky old people do...put out the bowl and note , but no candy.
naw. kids might soap my windows, or burn my outhouse, or spray shaving cream all over, or egg my truck.
besides, I like to check out the mothers.
Then handing the candy out instead of leaving a basket, might work better for you. Or do you keep a camera in the basket too?
I have security cameras installed.
That's creepy.
why?
Security cameras are fine. It's the using them to check out the moms when they come trick-or-treating, rather than answering the door.
I can see them from my chair in the living room watching tv, I don't need to film them.
Somehow the camera viewing seems less creepy.
Does it?

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2018, 01:16:47 PM »

[...]
LALTS

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2018, 01:17:16 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2018, 01:24:22 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2018, 01:27:21 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »

James “Whitey” Bulger — who ruled Boston’s criminal underworld for a quarter-century, stayed on the run for 16 years and then spent the last years of his life in a high-security federal prison — has died, The Boston Globe and NBC News report. He was 89.

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2018, 01:37:15 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Black Iron burgers are made of all-natural, lifetime antibiotic, steroid- and hormone-free meats.

do they kill their own cows humanely?

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2018, 01:43:22 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2018, 01:43:38 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Black Iron burgers are made of all-natural, lifetime antibiotic, steroid- and hormone-free meats.

do they kill their own cows humanely?
I think the customers do that. Like picking your own lobster.

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2018, 01:43:51 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
That we already knew.

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
that's not a problem here.

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2018, 02:20:02 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2018, 02:20:39 PM »

Fun time at the Knicks/Nets game last night. That Knicks team is really young and I think they have a great future. They won last night in spite of not working well together.
That's great and all, but how were your seats? And how was dinner?
Seats were incredible. Not on the floor but you could clearly see the expression on the dancer's player's faces.

Dinner was excellent too. Might be the best burger I've ever tasted. No doubt, top 3.
www.blackironburger.com/menu
Well, nobody beats their meat, so...

But yeah, those sound amazing.
Nobody beats my meat either.
that's not a problem here.

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2018, 02:21:05 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6