CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 10/29/2018  (Read 7265 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 10/29/2018
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2018, 04:13:25 PM »

CCW works.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/birmingham-mcdonalds-shooting-father-shoots-and-kills-masked-gunman-who-opened-fire-at-alabama-restaurant/
What do you think would have happened if the masked man had seen the dad carrying a gun?
he might have gone elsewhere and started shooting.
I really don't know. Maybe he would have just shot him first. Trying to figure out what would have been the best case scenario.
I've been assured that the best case scenario is more guns. Preferably, one gun for every man, woman and child. And I don't mean by numbers, I literally mean every man, woman and child should carry their own gun.
If there had been an armed worshiper at the synagogue in PA we might have a few less dead/injured innocents.
Indeed, going to have a new volunteer position st Churches and synagogues...armed guard/sniper.   Maybe the zk of C will hold weekly target practice?
That would certainly help K of C recruiting efforts!
Then I can wear the neat hat and carry a sword too !

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »

CCW works.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/birmingham-mcdonalds-shooting-father-shoots-and-kills-masked-gunman-who-opened-fire-at-alabama-restaurant/
What do you think would have happened if the masked man had seen the dad carrying a gun?
I really don't know. Maybe he would have just shot him first. Trying to figure out what would have been the best case scenario.
I've been assured that the best case scenario is more guns. Preferably, one gun for every man, woman and child. And I don't mean by numbers, I literally mean every man, woman and child should carry their own gun.
If there had been an armed worshiper at the synagogue in PA we might have a few less dead/injured innocents.
Indeed, going to have a new volunteer position st Churches and synagogues...armed guard/sniper.   Maybe the zk of C will hold weekly target practice?

Are you thinking the a Swiss Guard?

Threebean

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2018, 04:59:04 PM »

CCW works.

Except I think you have to be at least 75 yrs old to do both.   :D

Threebean

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2018, 05:04:16 PM »

CCW works.

Dang, Tony, at this rate you'll never get to look like this.  The Swiss Guard are younger but also distinctly silly looking.

Threebean

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »

Special outfit lull.

Threebean

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2018, 09:56:10 PM »

Special outfit lull.
It's Halloween, after all.  Sheesh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2018, 09:56:11 PM »

CCW works.

Come on Tony, I know my K of C. May have fashioned it after Swiss guard however. I would attach a picture but on my phone...you can do it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2018, 09:58:01 PM »

CCW works.

Dang, Tony, at this rate you'll never get to look like this.  The Swiss Guard are younger but also distinctly silly looking.

Thanks for that Bean.  Dont know where Tony's head is at.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2018, 10:08:36 PM »

Tried posting a picture of a real nice Old Fashioned....but this site couldn't handle it. Woodford Reserve, Alpine Liquor, three different bitters and a gorgeous clear ice inch and a half square ice cube. Think I'll have another.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »

Tried posting a picture of a real nice Old Fashioned....but this site couldn't handle it. Woodford Reserve, Alpine Liquor, three different bitters and a gorgeous clear ice inch and a half square ice cube. Think I'll have another.
Blame it on the site but my money is on the poster.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2018, 10:31:40 PM »

Fancy drink, RockyMountainHighDave.  Enjoy! 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]