Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 07:22:05 AM »

Tony - first rate job on the costumes, by the way.

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 07:22:44 AM »

Fitness center was closed over the weekend while they did some work on the building, was supposed to open back up to 11:30 last night. Naturally, it didn't. So I guess I'm putting in some early OT this morning. It's Monday, alright.
I'm tempted to ask what the fitness center being closed has to do with you working OT, but your industry is inscrutable enough as is.
But I will admit that I pondered the same for a very short while.
Couldn't hit the gym, so I worked OT instead, since I was already here an hour early.
You exercise?  Who knew.

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 07:31:19 AM »

Fitness center was closed over the weekend while they did some work on the building, was supposed to open back up to 11:30 last night. Naturally, it didn't. So I guess I'm putting in some early OT this morning. It's Monday, alright.
I'm tempted to ask what the fitness center being closed has to do with you working OT, but your industry is inscrutable enough as is.
But I will admit that I pondered the same for a very short while.
Couldn't hit the gym, so I worked OT instead, since I was already here an hour early.
You exercise?  Who knew.
Started a few weeks ago.

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 07:32:48 AM »

Tony - first rate job on the costumes, by the way.
Thank you. I had to touch them up last night. Need them to dry well before Wednesday.

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2018, 07:33:04 AM »

Fitness center was closed over the weekend while they did some work on the building, was supposed to open back up to 11:30 last night. Naturally, it didn't. So I guess I'm putting in some early OT this morning. It's Monday, alright.
I'm tempted to ask what the fitness center being closed has to do with you working OT, but your industry is inscrutable enough as is.
But I will admit that I pondered the same for a very short while.
Couldn't hit the gym, so I worked OT instead, since I was already here an hour early.
You exercise?  Who knew.
Started a few weeks ago.
Good for you, and good luck keeping it up (TWSS).

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 07:34:32 AM »

Tony - first rate job on the costumes, by the way.
Thank you. I had to touch them up last night. Need them to dry well before Wednesday.
Just curious, do your kids get the "participation" sarcasm?

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2018, 07:34:54 AM »

Free tickets to Knicks/Nets this evening. Or I can go home and literally watch the paint dry.

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 07:36:15 AM »

Tony - first rate job on the costumes, by the way.
Thank you. I had to touch them up last night. Need them to dry well before Wednesday.
Just curious, do your kids get the "participation" sarcasm?
I hope so. But it wouldn't surprise me if I was being ignored during my many rants.

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 07:39:25 AM »

Free tickets to Knicks/Nets this evening. Or I can go home and literally watch the paint dry.
1-5 Knicks vs 2-4 Nets?  Considering the paint drying won't cost you $50 in parking and refreshments, tough call.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 07:43:13 AM »

Free tickets to Knicks/Nets this evening. Or I can go home and literally watch the paint dry.
1-5 Knicks vs 2-4 Nets?  Considering the paint drying won't cost you $50 in parking and refreshments, tough call.
I would actually walk to Madison Square Garden and my buddy is picking up dinner too. Food always complicates matters for me.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2018, 07:56:56 AM »

Free tickets to Knicks/Nets this evening. Or I can go home and literally watch the paint dry.
1-5 Knicks vs 2-4 Nets?  Considering the paint drying won't cost you $50 in parking and refreshments, tough call.
I would actually walk to Madison Square Garden and my buddy is picking up dinner too. Food always complicates matters for me.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2018, 08:03:55 AM »

Free tickets to Knicks/Nets this evening. Or I can go home and literally watch the paint dry.
1-5 Knicks vs 2-4 Nets?  Considering the paint drying won't cost you $50 in parking and refreshments, tough call.
I would actually walk to Madison Square Garden and my buddy is picking up dinner too. Food always complicates matters for me.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
Indeed.  Plus neither the Knicks nor Nets have male cheerleader/dancers.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2018, 09:07:02 AM »

Professional Basketball lull.

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 09:30:22 AM »

Professional Basketball lull.
Are they decent seats?

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2018, 09:35:47 AM »

Professional Basketball lull.
Are they decent seats?
I have no idea. Did I mention there would be dinner first? I'm sure the evening will still cost a pretty penny because of expensive MSG beers but it beats spending time with the warden. It is a no-brainer.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6