Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2014, 03:10:47 PM »

LOL.  Look what I started... HealthCareBanter.com
That's what you get when you invite us senior citizens.... healthcare and bodily functions talk.
And we don't have CG here to change the subject.

« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2014, 03:12:03 PM »

If you don't have insurance that pays for them (fortunately mine does) Costco has flu shots for $15.

« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2014, 03:29:58 PM »

LOL.  Look what I started... HealthCareBanter.com
That's what you get when you invite us senior citizens.... healthcare and bodily functions talk.
Who invited you?

« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »

LOL.  Look what I started... HealthCareBanter.com
That's what you get when you invite us senior citizens.... healthcare and bodily functions talk.
Who invited you?
Bite me Antnee.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2014, 03:55:12 PM »

this LGC Black is a slow burning cigar and has mellowed out nicely. figure I'm good until 4pm.
And it will make you high as a kite on an empty stomach.
going to remedy that in about a half hour.

« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2014, 03:59:59 PM »

LOL.  Look what I started... HealthCareBanter.com
That's what you get when you invite us senior citizens.... healthcare and bodily functions talk.
Who invited you?
Bite me Antnee.
Oh we talking about hemorrhoids  now?

« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2014, 04:15:41 PM »

Think it is time to select a seagar and a beer.

« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »

LOL.  Look what I started... HealthCareBanter.com
That's what you get when you invite us senior citizens.... healthcare and bodily functions talk.
Who invited you?
Bite me Antnee.
LOL!

« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2014, 04:22:27 PM »

I'm ripping through my to-do list because it's quiet in the office today and I had very few meetings.  However in the last hour or so it's been difficult to concentrate because I've been thinking about smoking a cigar.  I already cut one and have been chewing on it for a while now.  I have one more thing to complete and then maybe I can split in 15 minutes.

« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2014, 04:27:21 PM »

I'm ripping through my to-do list because it's quiet in the office today and I had very few meetings.  However in the last hour or so it's been difficult to concentrate because I've been thinking about smoking a cigar.  I already cut one and have been chewing on it for a while now.  I have one more thing to complete and then maybe I can split in 15 minutes.
Must have cut a big one hope it did not stink but since it is quiet in the office probably did and everyone else evacuated.  Cut that last one and get the hell out yourself.

« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2014, 04:43:56 PM »

601 La bomba Napalm and an Old Chub Scotch Ale.  84 and sunny out.

« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2014, 05:02:00 PM »

I'm ripping through my to-do list because it's quiet in the office today and I had very few meetings.  However in the last hour or so it's been difficult to concentrate because I've been thinking about smoking a cigar.  I already cut one and have been chewing on it for a while now.  I have one more thing to complete and then maybe I can split in 15 minutes.
Being you're on a diet, 5 bucks says you eat the cigar before you light it

« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2014, 05:03:09 PM »

I'm ripping through my to-do list because it's quiet in the office today and I had very few meetings.  However in the last hour or so it's been difficult to concentrate because I've been thinking about smoking a cigar.  I already cut one and have been chewing on it for a while now.  I have one more thing to complete and then maybe I can split in 15 minutes.
Being you're on a diet, 5 bucks says you eat the cigar before you light it
Leaving now.  Cigar is still in tact.  GFY!

« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2014, 05:06:17 PM »

I'm ripping through my to-do list because it's quiet in the office today and I had very few meetings.  However in the last hour or so it's been difficult to concentrate because I've been thinking about smoking a cigar.  I already cut one and have been chewing on it for a while now.  I have one more thing to complete and then maybe I can split in 15 minutes.
Being you're on a diet, 5 bucks says you eat the cigar before you light it
LMFAO

« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2014, 05:41:45 PM »

You better just stay in SC Travellin Dave:

New York, New Jersey Set Up Mandatory Quarantine Requirement Amid Ebola Threat
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]