Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2018, 06:25:35 AM »

Good morning guys...!  I just got up for a few minutes and thought I'd see what's going on...?
Good morning, BD. Hope your piss went OK.
Thank you.... Your so thoughtful...   :)   It seems to go ok, but just takes longer and longer.  And then as you get older, those dewdads seem to start hanging lower and lower too.  You wouldn't think that would be much of a problem..?  But I was waiting in front of the school with all the other moms to pick up my grandchildren, when I reached into my pocket for a tic tac, and a nickle fell out of my pocket.  I squatted down to pick it up, and a dewdad got caught between my leg and my groin, and I cracked it big time...!!!!  OUCH...!!!  Now I couldn't hardly get back up.  I made my way back up with a few tears in my eyes and limp over to a trash container to lean on it, and trying to look like everything was ok....  So the moral of the story is, "If your old with long dewdads, it's not worth five cents to squat down to pick it up....!!!!   When it happens to you...., remember I warned you...   :o
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2018, 06:28:54 AM »

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a birthday present for my grandson from Amazon.  A MineCraft Lego's set for $31.00.  Who would have thought Lego's would cost that much..?  It was shipped from Indiana, and went right past my state of Illinois, and straight to Iowa.  I watched the tracking of the package, and it said it was out for delivery.  YIKES ...!  Who's getting my present..?  But it was returned back to the Post Office.  Tracking said it's now in destination. But rather than coming back to me, it went on to L.A. California.  Again, out for delivery.  I'm thinking, "Is there a similar address in L.A. that's like mine..?  I got onto Google Maps to look at my address in California.  The location was a grave site at a cemetary...  Yikes again.  It finally was returned to the Post office and made it way back to me.  Of course the package was way too late for the birthday party...<sigh>  I had a (in the box new) Star Wars Space Ship that I was going to keep for myself.  It has a blue tooth speaker in it, so you can play music through it.  I finally decided I had to give it to him since I didn't have a present....  I was really surprised that a 7 year old would like that...?  He put it in his room, and now when his mother tucks him into bed, she brings her phone with her and plays his favorite music through it for him.  Oh well, it worked out and it looks like I made the right decision for a change..   :)
Look at the bright side... You've already gotten him a Christmas present.
Yes, that's one present down...  But what else can I buy a 7 year old for Christmas..?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2018, 06:29:41 AM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 06:32:28 AM »

[...]
That was a solid BD story if I ever saw one.
I love it when a plan comes together...  - Hannibal from The A-Team

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2018, 06:41:25 AM »

[...]
I'm laughing my ass off on this very dark and quiet bus.

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2018, 06:47:45 AM »

[...]

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 06:56:30 AM »

[...]
Now I know why they invented boxer shorts...!

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2018, 07:06:42 AM »

[...]
True story: My friend's father-in-law was in church to attend his grandson's communion. My boys were also celebrating the same so I was there to witness this in person. Pretty sure you already know the Catholic ceremony is like a jazzercise class; sit, stand, sit, stand, kneel, stand, etc. Anyway, at one of those 'sits' my buddy's f-i-l sat on his ballsack and screamed, "OW-OW-OW!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2018, 07:12:29 AM »

[...]
It's just one of those little things you never think about happening, then it does...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2018, 07:13:16 AM »

Well, I'm heading back to bed ... Good night / morning all...  later..

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2018, 07:26:43 AM »

Well, I'm heading back to bed ... Good night / morning all...  later..
LMAO

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2018, 07:54:31 AM »

Looks like BD took everyone with him.

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2018, 07:59:36 AM »

Looks like BD took everyone with him.
We're all just worried about low-hanging fruit now.

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »

Looks like BD took everyone with him.
We're all just worried about low-hanging fruit now.
LOL

Edit: Oh, is that what dewdads are?

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2018, 08:26:38 AM »

Looks like BD took everyone with him.
We're all just worried about low-hanging fruit now.
LOL

Edit: Oh, is that what dewdads are?
Apparently. Or else I grossly misunderstood his tale.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7