Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
10/26/2018
« on: October 26, 2018, 12:01:54 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:35:19 AM »

Friday!

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 05:53:33 AM »

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 05:53:52 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 05:55:01 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Mayor.You get those costumes finished?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 05:55:54 AM »

Good morning guys...!  I just got up for a few minutes and thought I'd see what's going on...?

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 05:57:41 AM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
November 4th is out. I would prefer to drive to where you are so you stay close to your family. I would hate to have anything happen.
The fourth is definitely out. It would have to be mid-week. I also think it would have to be a meet in the middle type situation. Let me find out the address where I'll be staying and get back to you in the next couple of days to make plans.

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 06:01:02 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Mayor.You get those costumes finished?
Not exactly. But worked on them a bunch more last night. The boys have a "Monster Mash" this evening so not much more time to finish and get them into makeup when I get home.

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 06:01:51 AM »

Good morning guys...!  I just got up for a few minutes and thought I'd see what's going on...?
Good morning, BD. Hope your piss went OK.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2018
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 06:10:41 AM »

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a birthday present for my grandson from Amazon.  A MineCraft Lego's set for $31.00.  Who would have thought Lego's would cost that much..?  It was shipped from Indiana, and went right past my state of Illinois, and straight to Iowa.  I watched the tracking of the package, and it said it was out for delivery.  YIKES ...!  Who's getting my present..?  But it was returned back to the Post Office.  Tracking said it's now in destination. But rather than coming back to me, it went on to L.A. California.  Again, out for delivery.  I'm thinking, "Is there a similar address in L.A. that's like mine..?  I got onto Google Maps to look at my address in California.  The location was a grave site at a cemetary...  Yikes again.  It finally was returned to the Post office and made it way back to me.  Of course the package was way too late for the birthday party...<sigh>  I had a (in the box new) Star Wars Space Ship that I was going to keep for myself.  It has a blue tooth speaker in it, so you can play music through it.  I finally decided I had to give it to him since I didn't have a present....  I was really surprised that a 7 year old would like that...?  He put it in his room, and now when his mother tucks him into bed, she brings her phone with her and plays his favorite music through it for him.  Oh well, it worked out and it looks like I made the right decision for a change..   :)

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 06:13:48 AM »

[...]
Look at the bright side... You've already gotten him a Christmas present.

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2018, 06:20:40 AM »

I know nothing

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2018, 06:21:26 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dad.

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 06:23:16 AM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
November 4th is out. I would prefer to drive to where you are so you stay close to your family. I would hate to have anything happen.
The fourth is definitely out. It would have to be mid-week. I also think it would have to be a meet in the middle type situation. Let me find out the address where I'll be staying and get back to you in the next couple of days to make plans.

I have the month open except the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 06:24:27 AM »

[...]
That was a solid BD story if I ever saw one.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7