Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2018, 01:18:44 PM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Especially when he laughs!

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2018, 01:19:49 PM »

Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2018, 01:20:25 PM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
I got ya Boston Creme filling right hea!
I'll bet you do!

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2018, 01:20:42 PM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Especially when he laughs!
Sheesh!

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »

Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
And his van is covered in pro-Drumpf and GOP stickers. Weird, guess it wasn't a poorly disguised liberal plot after all. Who would've thunk it?

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2018, 01:21:43 PM »

Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
Good thing too, apparently his second round had an address in Cleveland....😝

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2018, 01:24:33 PM »

Good to be home,  it's the weekend!

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2018, 01:26:07 PM »

Good to be home,  it's the weekend!
And that's no Bull...

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2018, 01:35:41 PM »

Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
Good thing too, apparently his second round had an address in Cleveland....😝
Lebron's house here is actually in a town called Bath Township, but I see what you mean. ;)

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2018, 01:40:23 PM »

went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2018, 01:41:35 PM »

Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
.... and it wasn't me!

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »

went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2018, 01:48:32 PM »

went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?
I met her a month ago at the crippled models birthday party.

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2018, 01:50:05 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7