Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 10:48:09 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »

Good morning DoorsClosedDave and the rest of you dewdads.  Have a couple hours work then head to the airport myself.
Did you ever get out to that smoke shop?
Nope, did not.  Next trip.

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2018, 10:51:20 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2018, 11:02:44 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

None of them did, oddly enough. Guess all the kids and dads are losers. Womp womp

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2018, 11:13:20 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2018, 11:21:15 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Preferably, I'd go with nothing on the inside. But if I had to choose, chocolate cream would be my go to.

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2018, 11:33:14 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Preferably, I'd go with nothing on the inside. But if I had to choose, chocolate cream would be my go to.
Chocolate creme is nice. But truthfully, there isn't a doughnut that I wouldn't eat.

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2018, 11:33:20 AM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Preferably, I'd go with nothing on the inside. But if I had to choose, chocolate cream would be my go to.
TWSS

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2018, 11:34:30 AM »

And with that nugget of knuckledraggin' I'm on with the day.  Enjoy you're donuts!

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2018, 11:40:34 AM »

Morning from Montana, muchachos. The stalkin', killin' and draggin' are done, the tags are filled. Today we debone and dispose of the carcasses. Departing for home noon tomorrow.

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2018, 12:43:16 PM »

And with that nugget of knuckledraggin' I'm on with the day.  Enjoy you're donuts!
Knocked it out of the park, as usual.

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2018, 01:14:56 PM »

Speaking of DewDads👀

Police: Naked woman tries to bite off man’s penis during threesome

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/26/police-naked-woman-tries-bite-off-mans-penis-during-threesome/
Ya get what ya pay for...😝

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2018, 01:17:12 PM »

Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?

Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
I got ya Boston Creme filling right hea!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7