Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2018, 04:19:54 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
I will be with the Warden, my two grown children, and my two granddaughters, with no time to spare,
\nor will I be allowed to have a  good time on my own.  Tomorrow night my son is meeting up with one of his marine buddies.

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2018, 04:22:51 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
I will be with the Warden, my two grown children, and my two granddaughters, with no time to spare,
nor will I be allowed to have a  good time on my own.  Tomorrow night my son is meeting up with one of his marine buddies.
Just tell everyone that Johnny is one of your Marine buddies.

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2018, 04:41:25 PM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2018, 05:38:30 PM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2018, 05:43:32 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
I will be with the Warden, my two grown children, and my two granddaughters, with no time to spare,
\nor will I be allowed to have a  good time on my own.  Tomorrow night my son is meeting up with one of his marine buddies.
So if the son can do it why can't you?

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2018, 05:47:27 PM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Indeed

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2018, 05:48:58 PM »

life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
November 4th is out. I would prefer to drive to where you are so you stay close to your family. I would hate to have anything happen.

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2018, 06:19:09 PM »

Time to head back to the hotel and have myself a cigar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/25/2018
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2018, 06:21:10 PM »

Forgot this place was here. Hope you all are well. Less smoking and more working for me.

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2018, 06:43:36 PM »

@ Tony, almost dark as he is passing

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2018, 08:27:19 PM »

@ Tony, almost dark as he is passing
Tugboat Tony!

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2018, 08:28:12 PM »

A bit brisk, but enjoying a nica rustica in spite of it all.

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2018, 08:28:40 PM »

Evening Oy!

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2018, 08:39:32 PM »

A bit brisk, but enjoying a nica rustica in spite of it all.
Pretty brisk here too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7