Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2018, 02:18:53 PM »

heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
Or Ohio. Or anywhere else in the midwest.

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2018, 02:19:09 PM »

And with that post, I bid you hazzuh!

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2018, 02:24:08 PM »

heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
little hick town in the Finger Lakes of NY.

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2018, 02:50:01 PM »

heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
little hick town in the Finger Lakes of NY.
Last I checked, that wasn't the Midwest.

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2018, 02:55:59 PM »

heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
little hick town in the Finger Lakes of NY.
Last I checked, that wasn't the Midwest.
growing up I use to collect 'pop bottles' and take them to the local IGA grocery store for 2 cents each.

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2018, 03:04:07 PM »

Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.

Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
When it comes to make-up and clothing, many/most can look a lot different.

I kinda like this Katy....a combination of both:
Elmo also seems fond of her this way.
There is a good gif from that SNL skit, but I don't know how to upload it here.

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2018, 03:19:39 PM »

Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.

Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
indeed

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »

Get your golf day in yesterday Dean?

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2018, 03:27:28 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2018, 03:28:10 PM »

Get your golf day in yesterday Dean?
as a matter of fact I did and played surprisingly well.

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2018, 03:29:14 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
..... or most any day of the week for that matter.
have fun with the family.

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »

Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.

Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
When it comes to make-up and clothing, many/most can look a lot different.

I kinda like this Katy....a combination of both:
Elmo also seems fond of her this way.
There is a good gif from that SNL skit, but I don't know how to upload it here.

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2018, 03:54:11 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2018, 03:55:07 PM »

Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.

Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
When it comes to make-up and clothing, many/most can look a lot different.

I kinda like this Katy....a combination of both:
Elmo also seems fond of her this way.
There is a good gif from that SNL skit, but I don't know how to upload it here.

Thank you Tony, from the bottom of my......er........heart, thank you.

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2018, 04:15:49 PM »

you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7