Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2018, 04:52:06 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2018, 04:52:34 PM »

Page 6 finally!

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — The Wise Man Maduro Lancero (Box of 10, $151.95)
Cigars.com — Free La Aurora Five-Pack With Purchase
Corona Cigar Co. — Warped Special Six Sampler (Sampler of Six, $73.50)
Famous Smoke Shop — Las Calaveras Ediciσn Limitada 2017 LC52 (Box of 24 + Five-Pack, $211.95)
JR Cigar — Montecristo Nicaragua No.2 (Box of 20, $228.60)
Lighter USA — Ronson Jetlite Select ($16.95)
Serious Cigars — Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Churchill (Box of 25, $159.35)
Thompson Cigar — NUb Maduro 460 (Box of 12, $49.95)
Thank you, but I'm really not seeing any "deals" here.
Be more specific.  No cheapy-cheapo deals...
Cheapy cheapo deals are rarer then hen's teeth these days.  But still, one would expect a deal to offer a box of Perdomo for less than $6.36 ea or Warped sampler at less than $12 per stick.
Not that they're necessarily worth it but it DOES have Moon Garden, Black Honey, Lirio Rojo and Don Reynaldo  (not that GoTF and Gran Reserve 1988 are dogs....)

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2018, 05:21:38 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2018, 05:23:50 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
You don't, I just wanted to see what you would say....lol

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2018, 05:57:57 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2018, 06:51:55 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.
That might leave too many people guessing.  It would be like you posting "I have a date".

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2018, 06:56:38 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.
That might leave too many people guessing.  It would be like you posting "I have a date".
Good point.

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2018, 07:18:31 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.
That might leave too many people guessing.  It would be like you posting "I have a date".
yes, but you would know what I was referring to.

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2018, 08:17:20 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.
That might leave too many people guessing.  It would be like you posting "I have a date".
Are they dated or encounters?

« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2018, 08:19:25 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.
That might leave too many people guessing.  It would be like you posting "I have a date".
Are they dated or encounters?
I always thought dates had some sort of social activity before getting down to it.

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2018, 09:56:45 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief CA and coffee.  At least that expectation was met.
What's a Chief CA?   Is that some other Austin kinda thing?
No, it's a cigar name abbreviation which I am initiating because I get tired of spelling it out every time.  Or because it's a politically incorrect/racially insensitive name, and I'm all about being politically correct and sensitive. Either way, I really shouldn't have to explain it to you (TWSS).
you could of posted CCA, or Room 101 CCA, or just that you were smoking.
That might leave too many people guessing.  It would be like you posting "I have a date".
Are they dated or encounters?
You make my case. Like cigars, so many variables with El Deano and his social life.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]