Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2018, 09:49:10 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house. ☺

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 09:49:49 AM »

with $1.6 billion you'd never have to worry about what cigar to smoke ever again.
If someone on here wins, all I ask is to share enough so that I can hire someone to revamp (modernize) cigarbanter.com. The stuff I have in mind, I don't have the know-how nor the time to learn how to do. And maybe pay the hosting costs for the next 20 years.

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 09:50:31 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 09:54:04 AM »

with $1.6 billion you'd never have to worry about what cigar to smoke ever again.
If someone on here wins, all I ask is to share enough so that I can hire someone to revamp (modernize) cigarbanter.com. The stuff I have in mind, I don't have the know-how nor the time to learn how to do. And maybe pay the hosting costs for the next 20 years.

banter? what banter?
😅

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2018, 09:56:05 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2018, 10:10:28 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2018, 10:14:58 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2018, 10:43:02 AM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
trust me, she doesn't have to try to get,me to rise to the occassion.
I know her mother tells her nothing. I know she is nothing like her mom, in the modesty department.

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2018, 11:34:48 AM »

Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2018, 11:40:11 AM »

Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
I'm so excited about the prospect. Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2018, 12:20:54 PM »

Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
no, that's WAY too dangerous.
although I would love to get a few pictures.

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2018, 12:21:35 PM »

Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
I'm so excited about the prospect. Good morning, Mark.
Indeed.  We need to start an over/under pool on how long this arrangement lasts.

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2018, 12:34:21 PM »

Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
no, that's WAY too dangerous.
although I would love to get a few pictures.
Pictures. Yeah, that won't lead to anything.

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2018, 01:46:24 PM »

well, she didn't take her clothes off to clean, but she did take them off for the hot tub. she looks damn nice strutting though the house without a hair on her body below her head. damn she looks younger than 35.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3