Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2018, 05:32:28 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2018, 05:35:17 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass🐀

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2018, 05:37:29 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass🐀
I was expecting a more traditional banterland response, but OK.

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2018, 06:03:25 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass
I was expecting a more traditional banterland response, but OK.
GFY?

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass
I was expecting a more traditional banterland response, but OK.
GFY?
Indeed.  Apparently retirement has made SCDave mellow.

« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2018, 06:35:13 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass
I was expecting a more traditional banterland response, but OK.
GFY?
Indeed.  Apparently retirement has made SCDave mellow.

We should all reach such a place.

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2018, 09:31:27 PM »

Settled in at the hotel, have a La Colmena lit and a Sam Spruce lager open. It's the weekend!
I'm ready to light something too. It's way too early... But I'm ready.

when the fuck is it too early for a cigar?
When you have a job.
no way, I smoked at work.
Me too, on my second stick in the man cave.  Granted, both were small (UC corona viva and 3 Reynas robusto).
HR will be scheduling time with you soon!

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2018, 09:33:17 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass
I was expecting a more traditional banterland response, but OK.
GFY?
Indeed.  Apparently retirement has made SCDave mellow.

We should all reach such a place.
Fuk that place. I want to maintain my level of anger and pessimism.

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2018, 09:47:42 PM »

Settled in at the hotel, have a La Colmena lit and a Sam Spruce lager open. It's the weekend!
I'm ready to light something too. It's way too early... But I'm ready.

when the fuck is it too early for a cigar?
When you have a job.
no way, I smoked at work.
Me too, on my second stick in the man cave.  Granted, both were small (UC corona viva and 3 Reynas robusto).
HR will be scheduling time with you soon!
As long as it's scheduled in the man cave with some sticks on deck, no problem.

« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2018, 09:49:15 PM »

FMTT’s

KLEENEX TO KILL ITS ‘MANSIZE’ TISSUES AFTER CONSUMERS DECLARE THEM SEXIST

After more than 60 years Kleenex phasing out 'Mansize' tissues, instead calling them 'Extra Large' tissues
That's already been posted today.  Try to keep up, old man.
Like I give a rats ass
I was expecting a more traditional banterland response, but OK.
GFY?
Indeed.  Apparently retirement has made SCDave mellow.

We should all reach such a place.
Fuk that place. I want to maintain my level of anger and pessimism.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]