Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2018, 03:30:33 PM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Good work, guess Madame Mayor knew she was barking up the right tree.
she wanted 50 black/white, 25 color. I get a ream of paper and replacement ink, and a thank you, but I have to deliver them to the fundraiser Saturday morning.
does a mayoral thank you include a tour of the big office and well placed cigar?
I highly doubt that. I've been,in her office before. too many security cameras.
and it's where the Water Dept lady works too.
Lol, of course she does.
I gotta start writing this stuff down.
We might need to create a flow chart or something.
I don't know, flow chart just doesn't sound right just after lunch... :-\
Maybe an org. chart?
LTG already has a Flo chart.  There's one on every desk where he works.
Found out today she's the actor/actress who has been in the most commercials playing one character.
Except for the commercials where she plays multiple characters... ;)

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2018, 03:36:07 PM »

[...]

Nate needs to get in on that action.
He has bigger fish to fry right now.

https://www.facebook.com/clepizza/videos/886971541501517/
anchovies?

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2018, 04:37:42 PM »

Small edible fish lull.

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2018, 04:40:29 PM »

@ Tug Boat Tony

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2018, 05:34:00 PM »

@ Tug Boat Tony
Nice! That looks serene. Anything lit?

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2018, 06:28:56 PM »

Time to figure out what's for dinner...

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »

Time to figure out what's for dinner...
Since it's National Pasta Day, I'm going with ravioli. Meat sauce is almost done.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]