Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2018, 08:19:04 AM »

More games for us to attend today. I don't think a sweatshirt is gonna cut it. It's damn chilly out there.

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 08:38:28 AM »

good morning Dad, Dave, and Tony.
dinner was great last night, as was the company. I was the booty call. will start breakfast for her as soon as I finish my cigar and coffee. priorities.

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 08:39:26 AM »

64° heading into the mid 90's here.

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 09:46:04 AM »

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 10:45:22 AM »

good morning Dad, Dave, and Tony.
dinner was great last night, as was the company. I was the booty call. will start breakfast for her as soon as I finish my cigar and coffee. priorities.
Which of the harem finally broke the back from vacation fast?

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2018, 10:47:36 AM »

Mr. Bean's Irish barely escaped Pitt yesterday.  A lot of others weren't that lucky.
You ain't kiddin. ND looked lousy.  Hope they got that out of their system.

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2018, 10:48:04 AM »

good morning Dad, Dave, and Tony.
dinner was great last night, as was the company. I was the booty call. will start breakfast for her as soon as I finish my cigar and coffee. priorities.
Which of the harem finally broke the back from vacation fast?
water department. quite the surprise.
morning Mark.

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony, and BootyBoyDean.
We're in for a 30 deg temp drop overnight, mid 80s today, mid 50s tomorrow.

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2018, 01:32:43 PM »

Morning Dave, Tony, and BootyBoyDean.
We're in for a 30 deg temp drop overnight, mid 80s today, mid 50s tomorrow.
It happened quick over here too. (TWSS)

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2018, 02:03:55 PM »

88° RealFeel 95°, humidity 58% with an 8 mph breeze.

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2018, 02:22:17 PM »

Talladega and the Staged clone cars on. as boring as watching corn grow.

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »

Q: Why did Tony go out with a prune?
A: Because he couldn’t find a date!

Q: Did you hear the joke about the roof?
A: Never mind, it’s over your head!

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen." The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "That driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off! Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius. The Russians used a pencil.

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2018, 09:32:17 PM »

Q: Why did Tony go out with a prune?
A: Because he couldn’t find a date!

Q: Did you hear the joke about the roof?
A: Never mind, it’s over your head!

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen." The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "That driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off! Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius. The Russians used a pencil.
They probably used the pencil so that they could more easily erase and rewrite history.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]