Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 11:20:55 AM »

Guest appearance by the Razter!
Good Day sir!

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2018, 11:29:46 AM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Great smokes but the only meal I drink coffee after is breakfast so guess it is a breakfast dessert cigar and a fine one at that.

 I tend to think of Old Baptists when someone drinks coffee after dinner rather than a nice Port, Madeira or fine whiskey/whisky.

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2018, 11:39:16 AM »

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2018, 11:39:52 AM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Great smokes but the only meal I drink coffee after is breakfast so guess it is a breakfast dessert cigar and a fine one at that.

 I tend to think of Old Baptists when someone drinks coffee after dinner rather than a nice Port, Madeira or fine whiskey/whisky.
Usually coffee and Port immediately after dinner (as more people generally partake than with the cigars).  Whiskey then follows after adjourning to an appropriate smoking area.

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2018, 11:50:13 AM »

Hello SCDave and Raz.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2018, 12:06:08 PM »

As a former cigar smoker, i could see why one might want a wine with an "ash component",
but I draw the line at asphalt!  The bouquet is steady and smooth in delivery with a steady succession of black fruit flavors followed by smoke, ash, licorice and road pavement.

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 12:18:48 PM »

Guest appearance by the Razter!
Good Day sir!
Sorry to miss past couple of days, been swamped. Have to take tomorrow off, which means everything has to be done today.

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2018, 12:19:20 PM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Great smokes but the only meal I drink coffee after is breakfast so guess it is a breakfast dessert cigar and a fine one at that.

 I tend to think of Old Baptists when someone drinks coffee after dinner rather than a nice Port, Madeira or fine whiskey/whisky.
well, I have no choice in that matter.

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2018, 12:19:46 PM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Great smokes but the only meal I drink coffee after is breakfast so guess it is a breakfast dessert cigar and a fine one at that.

 I tend to think of Old Baptists when someone drinks coffee after dinner rather than a nice Port, Madeira or fine whiskey/whisky.
Baptists forbid having sex standing up because it might lead to dancing.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2018, 12:20:59 PM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Great smokes but the only meal I drink coffee after is breakfast so guess it is a breakfast dessert cigar and a fine one at that.

 I tend to think of Old Baptists when someone drinks coffee after dinner rather than a nice Port, Madeira or fine whiskey/whisky.
Usually coffee and Port immediately after dinner (as more people generally partake than with the cigars).  Whiskey then follows after adjourning to an appropriate smoking area.
Coffee if dessert is ice cream or pie, port if it's cake, muscato if it's fruit.

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2018, 12:27:31 PM »

As a former cigar smoker, i could see why one might want a wine with an "ash component",
but I draw the line at asphalt!  The bouquet is steady and smooth in delivery with a steady succession of black fruit flavors followed by smoke, ash, licorice and road pavement.
Sounds like a Gurkha.

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2018, 12:47:22 PM »

As a former cigar smoker, i could see why one might want a wine with an "ash component",
but I draw the line at asphalt!  The bouquet is steady and smooth in delivery with a steady succession of black fruit flavors followed by smoke, ash, licorice and road pavement.
Sounds like a Gurkha.
I was just thinking of Flip.

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2018, 12:48:35 PM »

I am thinking maybe if Jim Cantore retired we might not have anymore hurricanes.🤔

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Great smokes but the only meal I drink coffee after is breakfast so guess it is a breakfast dessert cigar and a fine one at that.

 I tend to think of Old Baptists when someone drinks coffee after dinner rather than a nice Port, Madeira or fine whiskey/whisky.
Baptists forbid having sex standing up because it might lead to dancing.
and their women keep their eyes closed so they don't see the men having a good time.

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2018, 01:01:45 PM »

Happy 4th Monday RazMan and SCDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5