Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 07:19:40 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 07:25:11 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 08:44:39 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 08:56:06 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???
I'm guessing the deadbeat variety.

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 09:10:39 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???
deadbeat. she took the last one back.

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 09:12:15 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???
deadbeat. she took the last one back.
He's changed!  Getting a job and will buy her a new car soon.

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 09:24:15 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???
deadbeat. she took the last one back.
He's changed!  Getting a job and will buy her a new car soon.

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 10:02:34 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???
deadbeat. she took the last one back.
He's changed!  Getting a job and will buy her a new car soon.
Post that on her FB page, not here, we already know.

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 10:04:06 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. was out checking the high tide. all is good. AF Cuban corona and coffee before I take ladys daughter to work.
Good morning, Dean. What did she do while you were gone?
Probably just didn't work. Lol
that's highly unlikely, she's a good hard working single mom who just can't stop taking in strays.
she probably rode her bike.
Strays of what variety?   ???
deadbeat. she took the last one back.
He's changed!  Getting a job and will buy her a new car soon.
Post that on her FB page, not here, we already know.
I have. on her page.

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 10:09:22 AM »

Feels like a Monday. Effing sheesh!

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2018, 10:16:04 AM »

Feels like a Monday. Effing sheesh!
EVERY day is Monday, except Sunday.
woohoo.

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2018, 10:47:15 AM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2018, 10:47:37 AM »

Feels like a Monday. Effing sheesh!
EVERY day is Monday, except Sunday.
woohoo.
That’s funny, it is Saturday here.

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2018, 11:00:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2018, 11:20:00 AM »

Le Careme lit and watching the wind blow.

SSE wind @ 30-35 with gusts in the low to mid 40’s.  Intermittent rain showers.  Should be past us in the next hour or so.
That is a very tasty cigar.  Tend to think of it as a "dessert" cigar, best to have with coffee after a meal.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5