Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »

Smoke handmade premium cigars at new lounge in Tampa
Lila Gross·14 minutes ago
The Tampa Bay area is historically known for being a top cigar destination.

Casa de Montecristo is breathing fresh air into the timeless concept by creating a smoke lounge and bar where you can buy premium cigars for anywhere from $5-35.

"Turning people on to the pleasures of a good premium cigar and the nice pairing with some of the scotches and whiskeys that we carry and local beers that really make the experience that much better," said.

The tobacconists are happy to help you find a cigar to fit your taste by asking about your specific preference.

Then they cut it and light it properly for an authentic experience.

"Cigars have become like wines, I mean there's just so many options and the key is when someone wants to try it or has tried it in the past, they're not so sure, that you make them comfortable."

And as your pallet develops the shop can help you advance to a bolder selection.

You can shop top handmade premium cigars to take home, or just hang and enjoy one there.

A new drink menu is still in the works at Casa de Montecristo as well as a special sunset hour to toast the end of the day.
Is that your evacuation destination?
Do they have EPC 2nds?

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2018, 07:54:40 AM »

Link Florida with Cleveland and you always get a good story...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/10/10/orlando-florida-flight-delayed-after-woman-brings-squirrel-plane/1587164002/
Someone posted a video of her getting escorted off the plane, giving the rest of the passengers the finger as they cheered her being wheeled out of the walkway to the plane.

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2018, 07:56:09 AM »

[...]

I'll have to check next trip to Ybor City.

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 07:56:54 AM »

[...]

that could be a future possibility.

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 07:58:34 AM »

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2018, 08:49:57 AM »

2 hours of meeting coming up at 9. At least it's remote.

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2018, 09:01:09 AM »

2 hours of meeting coming up at 9. At least it's remote.
So headphones on, mute button and post like  a whore!

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2018, 09:21:39 AM »

2 hours of meeting coming up at 9. At least it's remote.
So headphones on, mute button and post like  a whore!
Hot darn!

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2018, 09:22:20 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2018, 09:40:01 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2018, 09:40:15 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2018, 09:40:50 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Picnic?  Flow celebratory lunch?  Do you guys ever stop partying?

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8