Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 08:49:04 AM »

Good morning to the Daves of the SC and NJ persuasion.
Morning Mayor

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 08:54:48 AM »

@ Dean’O, are you over nearer to  Dunnellon now?
oh no, not anymore, just a few miles from the gulf. I'll send you my address and you can google map it or something.
Got it, you are almost on the river.  And walking distance to Denny’s👍

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 08:59:36 AM »

Old TWA plane being hauled to NYC, where it will become a Coctail Bar
I believe they still have a whole terminal at JFK that is sitting empty...

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2018, 09:13:15 AM »

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2018, 09:16:22 AM »

Old TWA plane being hauled to NYC, where it will become a Coctail Bar
Great, so you get to sit in cramped airplane seats waiting to get on your flight in cramped airplane seats.  Wonder if you have to use fold down tables instead of regular ones.   :P

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 09:17:04 AM »

@ Dean’O, are you over nearer to  Dunnellon now?
oh no, not anymore, just a few miles from the gulf. I'll send you my address and you can google map it or something.
Got it, you are almost on the river.  And walking distance to Denny’s👍
and a marina just down the street for putting my kayak in.

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 09:18:20 AM »

Speaking of putting it in... I'm enjoying NJDaves current cleavage theme.

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2018, 09:18:37 AM »

Have no real interest in paying a premium price for a mystery cigar that Caldwell "found", but do love some of the names:

https://atlanticcigar.com/lost-found-back-door-bambi/

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2018, 09:19:02 AM »

Speaking of putting it in... I'm enjoying NJDaves current cleavage theme.
;D

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2018, 09:47:32 AM »

Old TWA plane being hauled to NYC, where it will become a Coctail Bar
Great, so you get to sit in cramped airplane seats waiting to get on your flight in cramped airplane seats.  Wonder if you have to use fold down tables instead of regular ones.   :P
See, you overlooked the huge positives here.  I know you are old enough to remember those fine TWA Stewardesses that they could model the servers from........

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »

Old TWA plane being hauled to NYC, where it will become a Coctail Bar
Great, so you get to sit in cramped airplane seats waiting to get on your flight in cramped airplane seats.  Wonder if you have to use fold down tables instead of regular ones.   :P
See, you overlooked the huge positives here.  I know you are old enough to remember those fine TWA Stewardesses that they could model the servers from........
Or they could have gone with these...

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2018, 09:59:14 AM »

I was truly surprised when flying out of a nearby regional airport to be on a Pan Am plane.  Someone apparently is still using that name.

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2018, 10:03:31 AM »

I was truly surprised when flying out of a nearby regional airport to be on a Pan Am plane.  Someone apparently is still using that name.
I think they might be contract charter planes used in small markets

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2018, 10:17:15 AM »

Pan Am Lull?

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2018, 10:18:39 AM »

I had planned to go fishing today but high % chance of rain and thunderstorms along with a stiff
NorthEast breeze.  Extremely high tides too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7