CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: 10/22/2014  (Read 39344 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #300 on: October 22, 2014, 07:14:09 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?
I hate that we used to rely on outside professionals and now we can't.  Instead we have to become experts in everything ourselves.
And you could trust them to get it right.  Yep, not like we ain't got some smarts, edgemacation, amd experience.  Well, some of us at least.  Just sayin'...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #301 on: October 22, 2014, 08:25:20 PM »

Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?
I hate that we used to rely on outside professionals and now we can't.  Instead we have to become experts in everything ourselves.
And you could trust them to get it right.  Yep, not like we ain't got some smarts, edgemacation, amd experience.  Well, some of us at least.  Just sayin'...
Agreed.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #302 on: October 22, 2014, 10:10:29 PM »

Hell, put it on black and give it a spin.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #303 on: October 22, 2014, 10:20:22 PM »

Except I may already have a bit of a gambling problem.  Might do that with my severance though.  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #304 on: October 22, 2014, 11:01:30 PM »

Except I may already have a bit of a gambling problem.  Might do that with my severance though.  ;)
Sounds like a sure thing!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #305 on: October 22, 2014, 11:44:40 PM »

me to, I always see, to bet on a bad cigar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #306 on: October 22, 2014, 11:50:49 PM »

me to, I always see, to bet on a bad cigar.
Lets not be too negative.  I think you've had a winner or two on a regular basis....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #307 on: October 22, 2014, 11:58:48 PM »

Are you guys here too keep me honest?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]