Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 08:39:02 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Morning Mayor T, youth sports for you today?
What are you up to today?
Pancakes and bacon right now.  Otherwise just another Saturday of retirement.
Nothing wrong with that.

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 10:24:30 AM »

It's the weekend!
Indeed, with college football!

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 10:27:24 AM »

Wonder if Dean is still blaming me for the traffic yesterday....
Guilt by association.

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2018, 10:29:09 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  JammedUpDean hopefully much farther south by now.

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2018, 10:33:07 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2018, 10:36:54 AM »

Ready to light Something totally different for me this morning, MF Centurion H-2K-CT.

Theory is there has to be more than one good Connie (Padron Damaso) out there in the Cigar World and I just have to find it.

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »

These are pretty hard to find anymore at a decent price.  I know, they were cheaper when they dumped them last year but GFY and show me a better current offer if you don’t like this deal.

WEEKEND ROAST
E.P. Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro Especial #6 Box of 24
Only $3.99 per cigar... Save 54% + FREE Shipping!

https://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast/e-p-carrillo-seleccion-oscuro-especial-6.html

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2018, 11:19:29 AM »

Ready to light Something totally different for me this morning, MF Centurion H-2K-CT.

Theory is there has to be more than one good Connie (Padron Damaso) out there in the Cigar World and I just have to find it.
Half way and this is a great smoke!  Box pressed Toro size on the milder side with perfect burn and draw so far.   About 2 years in the humi.

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2018, 11:27:31 AM »

I just crossed into Florida I've been on the road since 4 and no Dave I'm not mad at you I'm just frustrated with myself for following your directions

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2018, 11:31:11 AM »

I just crossed into Florida I've been on the road since 4 and no Dave I'm not mad at you I'm just frustrated with myself for following your directions
Damn Dean, you must have put it in overdrive across SC and GA :o

Guess you are looking forward to being in your own bed hot tub tonight 😂

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »

Ready to light Something totally different for me this morning, MF Centurion H-2K-CT.

Theory is there has to be more than one good Connie (Padron Damaso) out there in the Cigar World and I just have to find it.
"hybrid sun-grown Habano 2000 wrapper...".  Does that qualify as a connie?

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2018, 11:45:45 AM »

I just crossed into Florida I've been on the road since 4 and no Dave I'm not mad at you I'm just frustrated with myself for following your directions
Damn Dean, you must have put it in overdrive across SC and GA :o

Guess you are looking forward to being in your own bed hot tub tonight
Well, somebody's bed...

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2018, 11:50:28 AM »

Ready to light Something totally different for me this morning, MF Centurion H-2K-CT.

Theory is there has to be more than one good Connie (Padron Damaso) out there in the Cigar World and I just have to find it.
"hybrid sun-grown Habano 2000 wrapper...".  Does that qualify as a connie?
Connect grown so I guess so, damn good milder smoke either way though.

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2018, 11:56:05 AM »

I just crossed into Florida I've been on the road since 4 and no Dave I'm not mad at you I'm just frustrated with myself for following your directions
Travellin'Dave is more of a flyer than a driver.  You need advice on airports, layovers, and upgrade rules, he's your man.

edit: He also knows a little bit about cigars.

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2018, 12:02:43 PM »

I just crossed into Florida I've been on the road since 4 and no Dave I'm not mad at you I'm just frustrated with myself for following your directions
Travellin'Dave is more of a flyer than a driver.  You need advice on airports, layovers, and upgrade rules, he's your man.

edit: He also knows a little bit about cigars.
Howdy, Mark. I believe NJDave also knows a little something about innkeeping.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4