Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
10/5/2018
« on: October 05, 2018, 12:02:05 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 05:23:15 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 05:54:13 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 05:56:24 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 06:09:55 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 06:17:23 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.
That should be enough to hold you anyways.

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 06:29:22 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.
That should be enough to hold you anyways.
The weather is supposed to be nice which is a huge plus.

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 06:31:50 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.
That should be enough to hold you anyways.
The weather is supposed to be nice which is a huge plus.
Rain in the forecast here, but I'll be glad for the higher temps, at least. Only 47 here right now, getting up to 68 today. Got my blanket on while working, cause I refuse to turn the heat on just yet.

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 06:34:12 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.
That should be enough to hold you anyways.
The weather is supposed to be nice which is a huge plus.
Rain in the forecast here, but I'll be glad for the higher temps, at least. Only 47 here right now, getting up to 68 today. Got my blanket on while working, cause I refuse to turn the heat on just yet.
My wife was just asking if I could turn on the a/c because it's so damn humid.

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 07:04:13 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.
That should be enough to hold you anyways.
The weather is supposed to be nice which is a huge plus.
Rain in the forecast here, but I'll be glad for the higher temps, at least. Only 47 here right now, getting up to 68 today. Got my blanket on while working, cause I refuse to turn the heat on just yet.
My wife was just asking if I could turn on the a/c because it's so damn humid.
Lol, sounds like my wife. She'd have the thing permanently set at 68 if she could.

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2018, 07:07:03 AM »

[...]
What's wrong with that?  Sounds like a fine temp.

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2018, 07:07:42 AM »

[...]
My goal is to go 6 weeks with no a/c nor heat.

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 07:07:44 AM »

Did someone say Friday jam? No, probably not.
Good morning, LTG.  What are you preparing for the weekend?
Not too much. Going to the Cleveland Monsters game tonight with the kids, NHL AAA team, I guess you'd call them. Other than that, just a bit of relaxing, then hoping the Browns don't vomit all over themselves on Sunday. You?
That sounds like fun. I don't even know what we're doing besides attending the myriad games the kids are participating in.
That should be enough to hold you anyways.
The weather is supposed to be nice which is a huge plus.
Rain in the forecast here, but I'll be glad for the higher temps, at least. Only 47 here right now, getting up to 68 today. Got my blanket on while working, cause I refuse to turn the heat on just yet.
My wife was just asking if I could turn on the a/c because it's so damn humid.
After a cool two days, supposed to be in the 80s all next week.

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 07:08:33 AM »

[...]
Good morning, NJDave.

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 07:09:38 AM »

Morning LTG and Mr. Mayor.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7