Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2018, 08:37:10 AM »

morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. 54° and rain here. hope it breaks for the football game tonight. going to do some shopping later for hot dogs, in the meantime BrickHouse and coffee on the porch. great dinner last night with brother, SIL, daughter and her boyfriend. the boyfriend picked up the tab and my brother and I left the tip. way too much food.
The boyfriend ever have his talk with you?
He picked up the tab?  Sounds like a keeper!
He still has to pass the cigar test.
a non smoker.
Nobody's perfect.  Could still come to his senses as he gets older... ;)

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2018, 08:40:37 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2018, 08:56:39 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.
Yea, but it's skinny pasta.

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2018, 09:33:48 AM »

morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. 54° and rain here. hope it breaks for the football game tonight. going to do some shopping later for hot dogs, in the meantime BrickHouse and coffee on the porch. great dinner last night with brother, SIL, daughter and her boyfriend. the boyfriend picked up the tab and my brother and I left the tip. way too much food.
The boyfriend ever have his talk with you?
He picked up the tab?  Sounds like a keeper!
He still has to pass the cigar test.
a non smoker.
Nobody's perfect.  Could still come to his senses as he gets older... ;)
But definitely not for a Davidoff. IMFHO ,of course.

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2018, 09:37:34 AM »

I really wish I had long underwear.

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2018, 09:40:01 AM »

I really wish I had long underwear.
There's got to be a Walmart nearby.

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2018, 09:41:12 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.
What's the fried thing above the grapes?

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2018, 09:58:59 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.
What's the fried thing above the grapes?
Was wondering the same thing but then he changed the subject to his underwear.

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 10:00:57 AM »

Warped Wednesday for Mr. Bean at SBC  (for everybody else as well)

Warped Wednesday!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today we have three different specials on Warped/Edition categories. The second and third tier also have giveaways!

 CODE: W1 = 17% off plus 5% reward points no minimum

 CODE: W2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $100+ plus two Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 88 (four cigars total)

 CODE: W3 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $250+ plus two free La Colmena Reina, & Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 88 (six cigars total)

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 10:02:15 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.
What's the fried thing above the grapes?
Was wondering the same thing but then he changed the subject to his underwear.
As long as he doesn't give the same answer to both questions....

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2018, 10:03:40 AM »

I really wish I had long underwear.
Not only did the blood thin, but he's totally forgotten the reality of weather away from Florida.
Next trip WE will have to make up the packing list for him..... :P

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2018, 10:06:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Maybe I'll get time to actually banter today. Maybe.

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2018, 10:21:39 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.
What's the fried thing above the grapes?
Was wondering the same thing but then he changed the subject to his underwear.
As long as he doesn't give the same answer to both questions....
LALTS

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2018, 10:24:05 AM »

I really wish I had long underwear.
Not only did the blood thin, but he's totally forgotten the reality of weather away from Florida.
Next trip WE will have to make up the packing list for him..... :P
He should have brought along someone to keep him warm in the evenings.

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2018, 10:24:14 AM »

last nights dinner. cheese board appetizer and pasta pomodoro. there had to have been a pound of pasta.
What's the fried thing above the grapes?
fried brie.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7