Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2018, 07:49:00 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2018, 07:49:02 AM »

Today's Birthdays:
Country singer-musician Leon Rausch (Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys) is 91.
Retired MLB All-Star Maury Wills is 86.
Movie critic Rex Reed is 80.
Singer-songwriter Don McLean is 73.
Cajun/country singer Jo-el Sonnier (sahn-YAY') is 72.
Actor Avery Brooks is 70.
Fashion designer Donna Karan is 70.
Photographer Annie Leibovitz is 69.
Rock musician Mike Rutherford (Genesis, Mike & the Mechanics) is 68.
Singer-actor Sting is 67.
Actress Robin Riker is 66.
Actress Lorraine Bracco is 64.
Country musician Greg Jennings (Restless Heart) is 64.
Rock singer Phil Oakey (The Human League) is 63.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Freddie Jackson is 62.
Singer-producer Robbie Nevil is 60.
Retro-soul singer James Hunter is 56.
Former NFL quarterback Mark Rypien is 56.
Rock musician Bud Gaugh (Sublime, Eyes Adrift) is 51.
Folk-country singer Gillian Welch is 51.
Country singer Kelly Willis is 50.
Actor Joey Slotnick is 50.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Dion Allen (Az Yet) is 48.
Actress-talk show host Kelly Ripa (TV: "Live with Kelly and Ryan") is 48.
Singer Tiffany is 47.
Rock singer Lene Nystrom is 45.
Actor Efren Ramirez is 45.
Rhythm-and-blues singer LaTocha Scott (Xscape) is 45.
Gospel singer Mandisa (TV: "American Idol") is 42.
Actress Brianna Brown is 39.
Rock musician Mike Rodden (Hinder) is 36.
Tennis player Marion Bartoli is 34.
Actor Christopher Larkin is 31.
Rock singer Brittany Howard (Alabama Shakes) is 30.
Actress Samantha Barks is 28.
Actress Elizabeth McLaughlin is 25.

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2018, 07:49:23 AM »

Thought for Today: "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." — Mohandas K. Gandhi, Indian political and spiritual leader (born this date in 1869, died 1948).

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2018, 07:50:01 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.
Socks and shoes or just flip flops?

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2018, 07:55:50 AM »

@LTG....looking for some corona's for the upcoming colder days?  Clown Car corona sampler has been updated and at a decent price at CI.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ajs-clown-car-corona-sampler-flash/2003207/#p-212111

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2018, 07:57:13 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
I was eyeing the cheese board, house salad, pasta pomodoro, and hoping for an sinfully delicious dessert.

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2018, 07:58:48 AM »

good morning NewsWorthyDave.

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2018, 08:05:37 AM »

thunderation!

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2018, 08:06:19 AM »

@LTG....looking for some corona's for the upcoming colder days?  Clown Car corona sampler has been updated and at a decent price at CI.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ajs-clown-car-corona-sampler-flash/2003207/#p-212111
That's still a good looking sampler. It was on the jam yesterday for the same price, nearly bit on it. But a few other things are taking up my extra money right now. Plus, I've got to put aside some souvenir money for Disney, which is coming up fast.

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2018, 08:06:56 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.
Socks and shoes or just flip flops?
too cold for flip flops. LOL.

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »

thunderation!
Yea, I'm getting that today as well.

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2018, 08:22:16 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.
Socks and shoes or just flip flops?
too cold for flip flops. LOL.
When is that?

Edit: I'm planning on hitting the parks for a day or two in the first week of November.

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2018, 08:35:26 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.
Socks and shoes or just flip flops?
too cold for flip flops. LOL.
When is that?

Edit: I'm planning on hitting the parks for a day or two in the first week of November.
You can still enjoy the Food and Wine festival at Epcot!
You going down for "Jersey Week"?

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2018, 08:35:56 AM »

@LTG....looking for some corona's for the upcoming colder days?  Clown Car corona sampler has been updated and at a decent price at CI.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ajs-clown-car-corona-sampler-flash/2003207/#p-212111
That's still a good looking sampler. It was on the jam yesterday for the same price, nearly bit on it. But a few other things are taking up my extra money right now. Plus, I've got to put aside some souvenir money for Disney, which is coming up fast.
When are you heading to Mouseland?

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2018, 08:45:20 AM »

@LTG....looking for some corona's for the upcoming colder days?  Clown Car corona sampler has been updated and at a decent price at CI.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ajs-clown-car-corona-sampler-flash/2003207/#p-212111
That's still a good looking sampler. It was on the jam yesterday for the same price, nearly bit on it. But a few other things are taking up my extra money right now. Plus, I've got to put aside some souvenir money for Disney, which is coming up fast.
When are you heading to Mouseland?
Over Thanksgiving week. Flying in the Friday before, flying out the day after Thanksgiving, which should be just loads of fun. :D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8