Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 07:05:48 AM »

not a good day to have RA. weather is birthing new extremes of pain.
Just remember that, "nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” Morning, FrozenDean.
thanks for the reminder Dave. this moring 'fragile' takes on a whole new meaning. pretty bad when you can neither pour or pick up a cup of coffee without two hands.
good morning to you.
Having to pick up a cup with two hands? How presidential of you!
really? not to me.

Aren't you judgemental. Maybe the Prez has RA. Ever think of that?
I wasn't being judgmental, just pointing out how presidential Dean must look. We should all be so lucky.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 07:07:18 AM »

not a good day to have RA. weather is birthing new extremes of pain.
Just remember that, "nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” Morning, FrozenDean.
thanks for the reminder Dave. this moring 'fragile' takes on a whole new meaning. pretty bad when you can neither pour or pick up a cup of coffee without two hands.
good morning to you.
Having to pick up a cup with two hands? How presidential of you!
really? not to me.

Aren't you judgemental. Maybe the Prez has RA. Ever think of that?
I wasn't being judgmental, just pointing out how presidential Dean must look. We should all be so lucky.
I noticed he doesn't lift the pinky...

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 07:08:37 AM »

not a good day to have RA. weather is birthing new extremes of pain.
Just remember that, "nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” Morning, FrozenDean.
thanks for the reminder Dave. this moring 'fragile' takes on a whole new meaning. pretty bad when you can neither pour or pick up a cup of coffee without two hands.
good morning to you.
Having to pick up a cup with two hands? How presidential of you!
really? not to me.

Aren't you judgemental. Maybe the Prez has RA. Ever think of that?
there's alot wrong with him but I don't think RA is one of them.
I'm sure his doctor would've mentioned if he had RA. It would've been right after he said he weighed 239 pounds. Wish I had his scale at home.

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 07:09:59 AM »

not a good day to have RA. weather is birthing new extremes of pain.
Just remember that, "nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” Morning, FrozenDean.
thanks for the reminder Dave. this moring 'fragile' takes on a whole new meaning. pretty bad when you can neither pour or pick up a cup of coffee without two hands.
good morning to you.
Having to pick up a cup with two hands? How presidential of you!
really? not to me.

Aren't you judgemental. Maybe the Prez has RA. Ever think of that?
I wasn't being judgmental, just pointing out how presidential Dean must look. We should all be so lucky.
I noticed he doesn't lift the pinky...
That's because he didn't have a donut he needed to hold.

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 07:11:50 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 07:15:01 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 07:17:23 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Bring a blanket to the game.

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2018, 07:18:44 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2018, 07:34:42 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.😒
Next car you get will have to have a heated steering wheel.

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2018, 07:39:20 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Bring a blanket to the game.
Definitely need a stadium seat and blanket.  Good thing you didn't wait till the end of October.

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2018, 07:39:32 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
Next car you get will have to have a heated steering wheel.
Good morning, MADave.

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2018, 07:43:42 AM »

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2018, 07:44:53 AM »

Morning GiffyDave, NeedsTheHotTubDean and NoCommuteDelaysTony.

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2018, 07:46:21 AM »

Today is Tuesday, Oct. 2, the 275th day of 2018. There are 90 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 2, 1944, German troops crushed the two-month-old Warsaw Uprising, during which a quarter of a million people had been killed.

On this date:

In 1780, British spy John Andre was hanged in Tappan, New York, during the Revolutionary War.

In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a serious stroke at the White House that left him paralyzed on his left side.

In 1941, during World War II, German armies launched an all-out drive against Moscow; Soviet forces succeeded in holding onto their capital.

In 1950, the comic strip "Peanuts," created by Charles M. Schulz, was syndicated to seven newspapers.

In 1967, Thurgood Marshall was sworn as an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court as the court opened its new term.

In 1970, one of two chartered twin-engine planes flying the Wichita State University football team to Utah crashed into a mountain near Silver Plume, Colorado, killing 31 of the 40 people on board.

In 1971, the music program "Soul Train" made its debut in national syndication.

In 1984, Richard W. Miller became the first FBI agent to be arrested and charged with espionage. (Miller was tried three times; he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but was released after nine years.)

In 1985, actor Rock Hudson, 59, died at his home in Beverly Hills, California, after battling AIDS.

In 1986, the Senate joined the House in voting to override President Reagan's veto of stiff economic sanctions against South Africa.

In 2002, the Washington, D.C.-area sniper attacks began, setting off a frantic manhunt lasting three weeks. (John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo were finally arrested for killing 10 people and wounding three others; Muhammad was executed in 2009; Malvo was sentenced to life in prison.)

In 2006, an armed milk truck driver took a group of girls hostage in an Amish schoolhouse in Nickel Mines, Pa., killing five of them and wounding five others before committing suicide.

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2018, 07:46:45 AM »

Ten years ago: Republican Sarah Palin and Democrat Joe Biden sparred over taxes, energy policy and the Iraq war in a high-profile vice-presidential debate at Washington University in St. Louis, in which Palin sought to reclaim her identity as a spirited reformer and Biden tried to undercut the maverick image of GOP presidential hopeful John McCain. More than a year after millionaire adventure Steve Fossett vanished on a solo flight over California's rugged Sierra Nevada, searchers found the wreckage of his plane but no body inside. (Fossett's remains were discovered in late Oct. 2008.)

Five years ago: President Barack Obama met privately with congressional leaders at the White House for the first time since a partial government shutdown began, but there was no sign of progress toward ending the impasse. Overloaded websites and jammed phone lines frustrated consumers for a second day as they tried to sign up for coverage using new health insurance exchanges. A jury in Los Angeles cleared a concert promoter of negligence, rejecting a lawsuit brought by Michael Jackson's mother claiming AEG Live had been negligent in hiring Conrad Murray, the doctor who killed the pop star with an overdose of a hospital anesthetic.

One year ago: Hours after the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history, President Donald Trump condemned the Las Vegas shooting that left 58 dead as an "act of pure evil." Rock superstar Tom Petty died at a Los Angeles hospital at the age of 66, a day after suffering cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu, California. The trial of Ahmed Abu Khattala, described as the mastermind of the 2012 attacks on a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead, got under way in Washington. (Khattala would be convicted of terrorism-related charges and sentenced to 22 years in prison.) Three Americans were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for discovering key genetic "gears" of the body's 24-hour biological clock.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8