Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2014, 07:05:52 PM »

Just delivered my CAO Amazons from the Jam.  Will let them rest until the weekend then give one a try.expectations are not real high for a $6.20 cigar but had to try them.
Worth a shot.
What's up California? Dave?
Easing into the evening with a FdlA and Sam Oktoberfest

« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2014, 07:24:12 PM »

Just delivered my CAO Amazons from the Jam.  Will let them rest until the weekend then give one a try.expectations are not real high for a $6.20 cigar but had to try them.
Worth a shot.
What's up California? Dave?
Easing into the evening with a FdlA and Sam Oktoberfest
Nothing wrong with that combo, considered an FdLA myself but went wit the V.

« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2014, 09:48:09 PM »

Just delivered my CAO Amazons from the Jam.  Will let them rest until the weekend then give one a try.expectations are not real high for a $6.20 cigar but had to try them.
Worth a shot.
What's up California? Dave?
Easing into the evening with a FdlA and Sam Oktoberfest
Nothing wrong with that combo, considered an FdLA myself but went wit the V.
No loosers here then.

« Reply #378 on: October 21, 2014, 10:03:58 PM »

Just delivered my CAO Amazons from the Jam.  Will let them rest until the weekend then give one a try.expectations are not real high for a $6.20 cigar but had to try them.
Worth a shot.
What's up California? Dave?
Easing into the evening with a FdlA and Sam Oktoberfest
Nothing wrong with that combo, considered an FdLA myself but went wit the V.
No loosers here then.
I beg to differ.  After all, it's still Tuesday.  :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]