Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2014, 02:38:04 AM »

Five years ago: The Justice Department issued a new policy memo, telling prosecutors that pot-smoking patients or their sanctioned suppliers should not be targeted for federal prosecution in states that allowed medical marijuana. Actor Joseph Wiseman, 91, who played the sinister Dr. No in the first James Bond feature film, died in New York City. Mass killer Howard Unruh, who took 13 lives during a 1949 rampage in Camden, New Jersey, died in a Trenton nursing facility at age 88.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2014, 02:38:27 AM »

One year ago: Nine Lebanese pilgrims abducted in Syria and two Turkish pilots held hostage in Lebanon returned home as part of an ambitious three-way deal cutting across the Syrian civil war. Shane Victorino's seventh-inning grand slam propelled Boston to a 5-2 victory over the Detroit Tigers, clinching the AL championship series in six games. British actor and musician Noel Harrison, who sang the Academy Award-winning ballad "The Windmills of Your Mind," died in Devon, England, at age 79.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2014, 02:38:53 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Author John le Carre (luh kah-RAY') is 83. Artist Peter Max is 77. Author and critic Renata Adler is 76. Actor Michael Gambon is 74. Actor John Lithgow (LIHTH'-goh) is 69. Feminist activist Patricia Ireland is 69. Singer Jeannie C. Riley is 69. Rock singer-musician Patrick Simmons (The Doobie Brothers) is 66. Talk show host Charlie Chase is 62. Rock singer-musician Karl Wallinger (World Party) is 57. Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is 56. Singer Jennifer Holliday is 54. Boxer Evander Holyfield is 52. Host Ty Pennington (TV: "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition") is 50. Rock singer-musician Todd Park Mohr (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 49. Actor Jon Favreau is 48. Amy Carter is 47. "South Park" co-creator Trey Parker is 45. Comedian Chris Kattan is 44. Rock singer Pras Michel (The Fugees) is 42. Actor Omar Gooding is 38. Country singer Cyndi Thomson is 38. Writer-director Jason Reitman is 37. Actor Benjamin Salisbury is 34. Actress Gillian Jacobs is 32. Rock singer Zac Barnett (American Authors) is 28.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2014, 02:39:37 AM »

Thought for Today: "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." — Hamilton Fish III, American congressman (1888-1991).

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2014, 02:40:08 AM »

Worms
-------------------------

A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his
5th grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor,
so he produced an experiment that involved a
glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.

"Now, class, closely observe the worms," said
the professor while putting a worm into the water.

The worm in the water writhed about, happy
as a worm in water could be. He then put the
second worm into the whiskey. It curled up and
writhed about painfully, then quickly sank to
the bottom, dead as a doornail.

"Now, what lesson can we learn from this experiment?"
the professor asked.

Johnny, who naturally sits in back, raised
his hand and wisely, responded confidently, "Drink
whiskey and you won't get worms."
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2014, 03:10:52 AM »

4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2014, 05:14:20 AM »

Time for a double sheesh.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2014, 06:05:52 AM »

4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2014, 06:27:29 AM »

Morning LSU.  The Tigers came out looking like a real football team last night.

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2014, 06:30:05 AM »

4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 06:37:48 AM »

Morning LSU.  The Tigers came out looking like a real football team last night.
They seem to do so much better when I don't watch the games, maybe I jinx the poor boys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2014, 06:39:26 AM »

4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
I looked back on the DOD and saw that, the next recap will be correct, I would have posted the correct one but I figured I would wait until the next deal change but I had no idea it was going to take half the day for it to change.

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2014, 06:43:36 AM »

4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
I looked back on the DOD and saw that, the next recap will be correct, I would have posted the correct one but I figured I would wait until the next deal change but I had no idea it was going to take half the day for it to change.
Lasting one minute I am not sure it is even worth including.  Either they only had one or one person bought all they had.  Only reason I look at DD site is to see how long things last and not sure why I even do that anymore, habit I guess.

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2014, 06:43:58 AM »

Morning Chip, good to see Tigers do well yesterday....although easier for some.

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2014, 06:46:03 AM »

Morning Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8