Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »

good morning. going to be a long boring day trying to get everything ready for the Archives Event Saturday. modtly the timing of everything.
then sort and load local display, projector, and screen.
Good morning Dave and Dean.

How's the lady's foot, Dean? Back to normal?
it's better. she's on crutches for at least a week.
Sounds like she's on the road to recovery. Glad to hear it.
being out of ICU and back home helps, she has a daughter staying with her this weekend, a host of friends checking in on her, and me if needed.
Of course you'll be needed....for something.
I really doubt that.
You're the only one.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »

good morning. going to be a long boring day trying to get everything ready for the Archives Event Saturday. modtly the timing of everything.
then sort and load local display, projector, and screen.
Good morning Dave and Dean.

How's the lady's foot, Dean? Back to normal?
it's better. she's on crutches for at least a week.
Sounds like she's on the road to recovery. Glad to hear it.
being out of ICU and back home helps, she has a daughter staying with her this weekend, a host of friends checking in on her, and me if needed.
Of course you'll be needed....for something.
I really doubt that.
You're the only one.
On to page 2 and it's not even noon...

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 12:02:51 PM »

I have the Power Point presentations converted to movie format and commentaries printed. now to compile 2 agendas, 1 for the audience and the master for me. after that it's checking the projector.

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 02:54:42 PM »

Las Calaveras 2017 lit

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 02:57:25 PM »

Boy and DIL coming over later to cook some burgers.

Had a nice B’day dinner for the warden last night with the DIL’s parents.

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 04:32:04 PM »

SHEESH!

El Triunfador Lancero and a bit of heart elixir

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2018, 05:15:40 PM »

SHEESH!

El Triunfador Lancero and a bit of heart elixir
I've been busy. pasta with mushroom sauce for dinner. firing up a Short Story with coffee for dessert.

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 05:29:32 PM »

SHEESH!

El Triunfador Lancero and a bit of heart elixir
I've been busy. pasta with mushroom sauce for dinner. firing up a Short Story with coffee for dessert.
You got the plan all worked out.

Cigar and NASCAR going here, boy went to fill the boat up with fuel for our trip up to Wilmington next weekend.

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 05:34:31 PM »

SHEESH!

El Triunfador Lancero and a bit of heart elixir
I've been busy. pasta with mushroom sauce for dinner. firing up a Short Story with coffee for dessert.
You got the plan all worked out.

Cigar and NASCAR going here, boy went to fill the boat up with fuel for our trip up to Wilmington next weekend.
I hate Dish tv. Soon I'll be able to go back to cable.

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 06:14:59 PM »

STORMING. power out.

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2018, 06:39:19 PM »

STORMING. power out.
Storming here too. Power is still on though. Have some old friends over for burgers and franks. Had to move the party indoors.

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »

STORMING. power out.
Storming here too. Power is still on though. Have some old friends over for burgers and franks. Had to move the party indoors.
enjoy.
power's back.

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 08:50:37 PM »

STORMING. power out.
Storming here too. Power is still on though. Have some old friends over for burgers and franks. Had to move the party indoors.
enjoy.
power's back.
Company left. Time to chill for a bit.
Logged