Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2014, 08:36:40 PM »

Sheesh.

« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2014, 08:37:14 PM »

I'm pissed I didn't pull the trigger on the Obsidians.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2014, 08:58:14 PM »

I'm pissed I didn't pull the trigger on the Obsidians.
Talking to yourself again, Tony.  That's not a good sign.  PS Don't mourn the loss of the Obsidians, they're not that good.  PDR makes better cigars - the Sungrown torpedos are very fine, the Flores y Rodriguez Cabinets (Magicos or whatever) are really good for the money.

« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2014, 09:18:30 PM »

"Is there anybody OUT there".

« Reply #319 on: October 13, 2014, 09:25:34 PM »

Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #320 on: October 13, 2014, 09:28:41 PM »

IrascibleOldFool

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2014, 11:22:43 PM »

It's hard to tell the time of the last post here. I don't know if it was an hour ago just now or in the future. I like seeing last post was 2 min ago or 2 hours ago so I know if I'm posting to someone still here. Sheesh all I do is complain about your place Tony. Sorry , thank you for doing this and irritating the hell out of me. :)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2014, 11:24:02 PM »

It's hard to tell the time of the last post here. I don't know if it was an hour ago just now or in the future. I like seeing last post was 2 min ago or 2 hours ago so I know if I'm posting to someone still here. Sheesh all I do is complain about your place Tony. Sorry , thank you for doing this and irritating the hell out of me. :)
ok so the last post was about an hour and a half ago. No one home.

« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2014, 11:33:47 PM »

It's hard to tell the time of the last post here. I don't know if it was an hour ago just now or in the future. I like seeing last post was 2 min ago or 2 hours ago so I know if I'm posting to someone still here. Sheesh all I do is complain about your place Tony. Sorry , thank you for doing this and irritating the hell out of me. :)
ok so the last post was about an hour and a half ago. No one home.
I'm gonna try to change that.  I agree that it would be good to see how long ago the last post was posted.  Hell, even CI can do it.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2014, 11:45:05 PM »

It's hard to tell the time of the last post here. I don't know if it was an hour ago just now or in the future. I like seeing last post was 2 min ago or 2 hours ago so I know if I'm posting to someone still here. Sheesh all I do is complain about your place Tony. Sorry , thank you for doing this and irritating the hell out of me. :)
ok so the last post was about an hour and a half ago. No one home.
Just us chickens!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]