Pages: [1]

  • Administrator
7/7/2018
« on: July 07, 2018, 12:00:44 AM »

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 06:34:46 AM »

the ribs came out great after 5 hours cooking, fall off the bone great, potato salad the neighbor lady made was very good. soaking in the hot tub was 'relaxing'. she'd have spent the night if her over weight daughter hadn't needed her mommy for some bullshit. at least she didn't come over and get in the jot tub.
AF Cuban corona and coffee going.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 06:36:36 AM »

good morning and happy Saturday.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 06:42:14 AM »

Thought for the day:
Old age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you.

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 08:33:12 AM »

Good morning, Deano.

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 08:34:15 AM »

My taste buds are still out of whack today. Won't be bothering with a cigar.

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 11:01:46 AM »

My brother and I went out for our weekly drive. Look what crossed the road in front of us. Wish I had gotten the phone out of my pocket sooner...

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 03:40:42 PM »

My brother and I went out for our weekly drive. Look what crossed the road in front of us. Wish I had gotten the phone out of my pocket sooner...

That you or your brother? ;D

That is a really big black bear, you give him a couple of donuts?

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 03:41:11 PM »

V Lancero lit while watching it rain.

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »

My brother and I went out for our weekly drive. Look what crossed the road in front of us. Wish I had gotten the phone out of my pocket sooner...

That you or your brother? ;D

That is a really big black bear, you give him a couple of donuts?
No sir. Good that we saw it when we did and there were no cars behind us. Actually, we were on our way back from Dunkin' Donuts (we only had coffee) but there's no way I would have shared with it anyway.
Logged
Pages: [1]