Pages: [1] 2

  • Administrator
6/24/2018
« on: June 24, 2018, 12:01:50 AM »

No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:02:44 AM »

Good morning, banterland.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 11:25:03 AM »

Good morning, banterland.
Good morning Tony.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 11:29:20 AM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 01:07:43 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 01:11:23 PM »

morning Dave.

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 01:27:42 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.
Oh, well that is an easy fix these days.

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 01:30:38 PM »

Good morning, banterland.
Good morning Tony.
Morning? I guess you made the cutoff. Howdy, Dean.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 01:32:25 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.
Oh, well that is an easy fix these days.
Good afternoon, Dave.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 01:33:58 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.
Oh, well that is an easy fix these days.
Good afternoon, Dave.
Afternoon Mayor

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 01:42:41 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.
Oh, well that is an easy fix these days.
easy sure, but not covered in my insurance I don't believe.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.
Oh, well that is an easy fix these days.
easy sure, but not covered in my insurance I don't believe.
on second thought:

https://blog.medicarerights.org/dear-marci-032116/

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 02:16:08 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Doing a bit of catch up in the work man cave with a Four Kicks robusto.

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »

Good morning banter. Been a rough couple of days, between my RA and my eyesight failing I really don't feel up to doing much. Stayed in bed until 7am, fed the kitten, fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast, lounged in the hot tub, and laying in the sun. Just lot an Oliva O maduro and poured a cup of coffee. My heart just isn't in to much.
Damn Dean’O, what’s wrong with your eyes?
old age, hahaha, the same thing you're having done to yours.
Oh, well that is an easy fix these days.
easy sure, but not covered in my insurance I don't believe.
on second thought:

https://blog.medicarerights.org/dear-marci-032116/
Do you have Medicare part B?
Logged