Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 05:44:43 AM »

Jamming Saturday, that came as a surprise.   Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Natuve.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 05:45:46 AM »

Morning boys. Jam on!
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 05:47:14 AM »

Morning boys. Jam on!
Morning Golfing Dave.

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2014, 05:48:48 AM »

Jamming Saturday, that came as a surprise.   Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Natuve.
Mowing there today?  Got a little rain here, of course it has not rained in almost a month had a guy coming to clean out my gutters today so we have thunderstorms.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2014, 05:51:50 AM »

Jamming Saturday, that came as a surprise.   Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Natuve.
Mowing there today?  Got a little rain here, of course it has not rained in almost a month had a guy coming to clean out my gutters today so we have thunderstorms.
i haven't decided on the mowing yet, i may just be lazy and sit on the porch and smoke and watch some football.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2014, 05:52:26 AM »

Jamming Saturday, that came as a surprise.   Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Natuve.
Mowing there today?  Got a little rain here, of course it has not rained in almost a month had a guy coming to clean out my gutters today so we have thunderstorms.
I need to do my gutters soon also, such a fun and rewarding job.

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2014, 05:59:10 AM »

Jamming Saturday, that came as a surprise.   Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Natuve.
Mowing there today?  Got a little rain here, of course it has not rained in almost a month had a guy coming to clean out my gutters today so we have thunderstorms.
I need to do my gutters soon also, such a fun and rewarding job.
I hate gutters but they are a necessary evil.  My roof is steep and some areas require a 24' ladder so I don't do it myself anymore, too old for that chit.

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2014, 05:59:51 AM »

Jamming Saturday, that came as a surprise.   Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Natuve.
Mowing there today?  Got a little rain here, of course it has not rained in almost a month had a guy coming to clean out my gutters today so we have thunderstorms.
i haven't decided on the mowing yet, i may just be lazy and sit on the porch and smoke and watch some football.
Smoke and football sounds better that is my plan for the day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2014, 05:59:54 AM »

7 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/24.50
 6 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 5 AVO Maduro Robusto
          5/26.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A'
         10/25.00
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
          5/22.50
 2 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo
         10/37.50
 1 Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary
          5/34.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2014, 06:09:13 AM »

Our jams remind me of the eye glass commercial from a few years ago that made fun of places that had a poor selection of frames, the clerk would just keep having the person try on the same pair of frames over and over and kept asking them "how about this pair".

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 06:11:30 AM »

Our jams remind me of the eye glass commercial from a few years ago that made fun of places that had a poor selection of frames, the clerk would just keep having the person try on the same pair of frames over and over and kept asking them "how about this pair".
About right.  Jams sure don't offer much excitement anymore.

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2014, 06:19:32 AM »

Our jams remind me of the eye glass commercial from a few years ago that made fun of places that had a poor selection of frames, the clerk would just keep having the person try on the same pair of frames over and over and kept asking them "how about this pair".
Reached deep into the metaphor cupboard for that one, but I like it. They have the same 45 or so deals they just randomly throw up there. Really gone downhill since SteveR stopped running it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2014, 06:28:41 AM »

Our jams remind me of the eye glass commercial from a few years ago that made fun of places that had a poor selection of frames, the clerk would just keep having the person try on the same pair of frames over and over and kept asking them "how about this pair".
Reached deep into the metaphor cupboard for that one, but I like it. They have the same 45 or so deals they just randomly throw up there. Really gone downhill since SteveR stopped running it.
Same old crap to recap every jam, we have been in clearance mode for so many months, they throw its a bone every now and then but even the bones are old news now.

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2014, 06:32:15 AM »

Well stated news headline:

Katy Perry To Play Super Bowl Halftime Show: If there is to be a malfunction let us hope it is with the wardrobe and not the mute button.

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2014, 07:25:16 AM »

8 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
         10/34.99