Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018, 11:59:31 AM »

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2018, 12:07:51 PM »

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2018, 12:28:32 PM »

This does not look like a bad offer, any thoughts?

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/notorious-nicaraguans-sampler-only-59-95?source=cj
Good day, SCTex. All good sticks for $3 each.
Afternoon Mayor T,  I thought so too.

Might be good for the boy

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2018, 03:30:14 PM »

This does not look like a bad offer, any thoughts?

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/notorious-nicaraguans-sampler-only-59-95?source=cj
looks good to me. I may just hit it once or twice later.

boring ass meetings.

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 04:21:16 PM »

This does not look like a bad offer, any thoughts?

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/notorious-nicaraguans-sampler-only-59-95?source=cj
Good day, SCTex. All good sticks for $3 each.
Haven't tried the DE, but otherwise a nice deal, especially with what appears to be FS this weekend.

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 05:37:32 PM »

This does not look like a bad offer, any thoughts?

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/notorious-nicaraguans-sampler-only-59-95?source=cj
Good day, SCTex. All good sticks for $3 each.
Haven't tried the DE, but otherwise a nice deal, especially with what appears to be FS this weekend.
Well it appears to be FS but they failed to show the fine print (took a page out of the Fanous book of tricks) and there is a $100 minimum for the FS so no go for me.

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2018, 06:20:42 PM »

This does not look like a bad offer, any thoughts?

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/notorious-nicaraguans-sampler-only-59-95?source=cj
Good day, SCTex. All good sticks for $3 each.
Haven't tried the DE, but otherwise a nice deal, especially with what appears to be FS this weekend.
Well it appears to be FS but they failed to show the fine print (took a page out of the Fanous book of tricks) and there is a $100 minimum for the FS so no go for me.
That's the one thing I was wondering about. If you buy 2, like Dean proposed, then I guess it works out.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2018, 06:40:00 PM »

Afternoon, gentleman (and I use the term loosely). :)

Here for my semi-annual check in. Graduated law school last weekend, and am 5 days into the drudgery of bar prep.

California notoriously has some of the lowest bar passage rates in the country. Here is a brief blurb on the results from February 2018 exam:

"Just 27.3 percent of would-be lawyers passed California’s February 2018 bar exam, an all-time low pass rate based on records stretching back to 1951, according to test data released Friday.

The dismal scores mirror a national trend for the winter sitting of the exam. The average score on February’s multistate bar exam, the 200 multiple-choice question portion of the test used in every state, fell 1.3 points from the previous year to 132.8, according to the National Conference of Bar Examiners. That is the lowest average score in more than 10 years and marks the fourth straight year that the February average declined.

First-time test-takers of the February 2018 exam continued to do better than those repeating the exam with a 39 percent pass rate. Graduates of American Bar Association-approved law schools based in California did the best of any group, with 46 percent passing."

My school's percentage pass rate typically falls around mid 70-80s. So I have that going for me. I shall spend the next two months focusing as much attention as I can muster on preparing diligently.

Hope all is well with you all!

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/26/2018
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2018, 06:53:09 PM »

[...]

just what we need another lawyer! Congratulations
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/26/2018
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

Tony, your pic poster is broken.....

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2018, 07:11:50 PM »

This does not look like a bad offer, any thoughts?

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/notorious-nicaraguans-sampler-only-59-95?source=cj
Good day, SCTex. All good sticks for $3 each.
Haven't tried the DE, but otherwise a nice deal, especially with what appears to be FS this weekend.
Well it appears to be FS but they failed to show the fine print (took a page out of the Fanous book of tricks) and there is a $100 minimum for the FS so no go for me.
That's the one thing I was wondering about. If you buy 2, like Dean proposed, then I guess it works out.
SPEND $100, GET FREE SHIPPING & XIKAR TRAVEL HUMIDOR, WORTH $27.99, WITH CODE XTREME18

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »

[...]

Congrats on finishing law school.

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2018, 07:14:41 PM »

Tony, your pic poster is broken.....
Hiya, David. Let me try...

Edit:That was with Tapatalk. Let me try directly through cigarbanter.

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 07:35:40 PM »

@Oy: If this works for me, it probably just means you need to logout and back in again. I've seen that happen.

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2018, 11:38:49 PM »

Can't post a photo lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]