Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25

  • Administrator
6/7/2014
« on: June 07, 2014, 12:00:05 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 12:05:45 AM »

KC, I've been home since Monday. More suspected medical problems, that turned out to be good news. My problem was that I don't need blood pressure medicine anymore, and the medication was causing LOW blood pressure, and weakness, lightheaded, etc..
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 12:10:05 AM »

KC, I've been home since Monday. More suspected medical problems, that turned out to be good news. My problem was that I don't need blood pressure medicine anymore, and the medication was causing LOW blood pressure, and weakness, lightheaded, etc..
that's great news ken.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 12:13:13 AM »

KC, I've been home since Monday. More suspected medical problems, that turned out to be good news. My problem was that I don't need blood pressure medicine anymore, and the medication was causing LOW blood pressure, and weakness, lightheaded, etc..
Glad to hear that.  Maybe cutting back on the booze just a bit got your BP back to normal.  I just figured out how to get from yesterday to today on this place.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 12:21:27 AM »

Looking forward to heading home...except for the 22 hours in the air part...
Logged

glassken

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 12:22:04 AM »

KC, I've been home since Monday. More suspected medical problems, that turned out to be good news. My problem was that I don't need blood pressure medicine anymore, and the medication was causing LOW blood pressure, and weakness, lightheaded, etc..
Glad to hear that.  Maybe cutting back on the booze just a bit got your BP back to normal.  I just figured out how to get from yesterday to today on this place.
Thanks, David & KC. The Dr. said he was jealous of my Cholesterol number: 100. Liver, blood count, stress test showed no blockages, triglycerides great--But, blood pressure was 100 over 60. I've never had blood pressure that low! He cut one of the 2 BP meds in half. and stop the other one completely. See what that does. Said I may get off them completely. I did cut my drinking by about 2/3.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 12:23:23 AM »

Looking forward to heading home...except for the 22 hours in the air part...
Wow! 22 hrs? Would drive me crazy!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 12:29:45 AM »

KC, those DPG Blues were 10 for $40, usual jam price, but with the 20% worked for them and thus, $32.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2014, 12:33:11 AM »

KC, those DPG Blues were 10 for $40, usual jam price, but with the 20% worked for them and thus, $32.
Great price, Will!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 12:40:39 AM »

KC, those DPG Blues were 10 for $40, usual jam price, but with the 20% worked for them and thus, $32.
Great price, Will!
It's getting late, but I have not had a cigar. I will remedy this now.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 12:42:44 AM »

maybe I can PW for an hr, while I smoke a marevas, and catch up to JR?

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 12:54:09 AM »

maybe I can PW for an hr, while I smoke a marevas, and catch up to JR?
Yea, good to have motivation and role models.  Think I'll join you.  Have a gifted Diesel Delirium ready to go.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2014, 01:03:33 AM »

maybe I can PW for an hr, while I smoke a marevas, and catch up to JR?
Yea, good to have motivation and role models.  Think I'll join you.  Have a gifted Diesel Delirium ready to go.
Dave, you are at the airport? I love these little San Cristobal. They will never get age if I keep smoking them!

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 01:14:54 AM »

maybe I can PW for an hr, while I smoke a marevas, and catch up to JR?
Yea, good to have motivation and role models.  Think I'll join you.  Have a gifted Diesel Delirium ready to go.
Dave, you are at the airport? I love these little San Cristobal. They will never get age if I keep smoking them!
I fly out in about 19 hours, Saturday afternoon here.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 01:16:36 AM »

maybe I can PW for an hr, while I smoke a marevas, and catch up to JR?
Yea, good to have motivation and role models.  Think I'll join you.  Have a gifted Diesel Delirium ready to go.
OK Dave, I get it now. I'm a bit slow at times. 22 hrs in the air, not airport! I guess you are as far as you can be from NJ--half the circumference of the planet more or less. Can't get any farther, or you would be getting closer!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25