Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2018, 08:50:29 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 08:53:25 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
More a question of what they won't name him?  Usually give them four or five names anyway....
something like Philip Albert Charles Harry Lancelot.....

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 08:55:23 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/23/2018
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2018, 09:07:04 AM »

Good morning Tony Dave, Dave & Mark.  hopefully everyone had a good weekend!

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 09:16:19 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2018, 09:18:35 AM »

15% off JR Cigars birthday email.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/23/2018
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2018, 09:48:20 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2018, 09:52:41 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)
thank you. just another day.

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2018, 09:54:39 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Not quite shure where you were going to go with that birthday present intro...

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2018, 09:55:13 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)
Just waiting to get his candle blown out for him.

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2018, 09:55:47 AM »

Good Morning Sam!

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2018, 09:56:54 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
See, and you said she didn't give a shit about Anything!

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2018, 09:58:14 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8