Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Do you at least get paid?

And morning all. Happy 2fer.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Another quiet night perhaps civility has been restored.
I really hope so!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

And morning all. Happy 2fer.
Good morning Dave and Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Fingers crossed you don't get sequestered and spend the weekend in a crappy hotel!

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Do you at least get paid?
Hah $10 a day but I get paid at work for Jury Duty anyway so can't accept the Jury pay.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Do you at least get paid?
Down here it's like 16.00 per day, it hurts those of us who don't get paid by work when you miss for Jury Duty.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Do you at least get paid?
Hah $10 a day but I get paid at work for Jury Duty anyway so can't accept the Jury pay.
I thought 16.00 per day was crazy!

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Fingers crossed you don't get sequestered and spend the weekend in a crappy hotel!
No chance of that in this case, too low profile.  Not even in the news.  Charged as aggravated assault but actually a domestic situation.

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Do you at least get paid?
Down here it's like 16.00 per day, it hurts those of us who don't get paid by work when you miss for Jury Duty.
Oh yeah it is a screw job if you are not paid.  Hell the jury pay at best covers the lunch you got to get around the courthouse.

Selected for the criminal Jury yesterday.  Was up there till 6:30 yesterday evening fooling with that.  Trial should be finished by Friday afternoon which means I will spend my day off Friday in a damn courtroom.
Do you at least get paid?
Down here it's like 16.00 per day, it hurts those of us who don't get paid by work when you miss for Jury Duty.
Oh yeah it is a screw job if you are not paid.  Hell the jury pay at best covers the lunch you got to get around the courthouse.
That sucks. Even locally here in our city, I think it's $20. But I also get paid for it at work, so that makes it not too shabby. Though, the only time I've been called, I didn't ever have to report.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Morning Dean. Ready for the sunrise, I see.

Good morning meat wands! Let's start this thing, too bad Shaun will be in a good mood from winning his office pool
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22