CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: 9/28/2014  (Read 27112 times)

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 9/28/2014
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2014, 09:59:41 PM »

It's only fair for me to post a similar post here:  I have NEVER been asked to delete nor have I ever deleted a single post on this site. But maybe I should be deleting posts. For the last 5 years most of us have been posting on joecigar without major issues. Perhaps it's the "freedom" to post that has made everyone bat shit crazy. I don't want to be involved in all the bullshit but it looks like I am already. So I'm making this proclamation: If there are posts of a threatening nature, I will remove the post and the member. Let's play nice.

Sheesh.  My allergies act up and I don't post for like a week and now we have Tony running a police state. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2014, 10:00:49 PM »

I ain't done shit yet.  Sheesh.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2014, 10:10:40 PM »

I ain't done shit yet.  Sheesh.

Slippery slope, Tony.  It starts with nothing and then, well, in my case, I usually am content there as long as I have beer and cigars.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2014, 11:45:03 PM »

It's only fair for me to post a similar post here:  I have NEVER been asked to delete nor have I ever deleted a single post on this site. But maybe I should be deleting posts. For the last 5 years most of us have been posting on joecigar without major issues. Perhaps it's the "freedom" to post that has made everyone bat shit crazy. I don't want to be involved in all the bullshit but it looks like I am already. So I'm making this proclamation: If there are posts of a threatening nature, I will remove the post and the member. Let's play nice.
////....Oh well.....Fuck ya Tony....might as well remove me......
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]