Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Tony, have you ever been around some person that just bugs the fuck out of you? And you just wanted to grab him, and shake the shit out of him? That is an awesome picture! I am about to fire up a CyB, very good cigar. I'm done with the un-harmony. Love yall!
I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.
That turd Denali...
I stand corrected.
You know me, just funnin'...
Of course.  As was I.  Brad is alright in my book.
Brad always does a nice hospitality table when he's doing a B&M event.
He also reached out to me when my dad past away.  He doesn't come around much but he's still a BotL.
Puts a bit of a different perspective on it when cigars are your business rather than your hobby.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.

Very well said, Antnee.  Some of us really enjoy your website, but retreated because of the animosity expressed due to differing opinions. It's supposed to be fun. When it is no longer fun, due to personal verbal attacks, people leave.

[...]
Kinda cool though, to think he was a banterer before he ever worked in the biz.  He went after it and now he's doing what he likes.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it isn't easy work.

I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.

Very well said, Antnee.  Some of us really enjoy your website, but retreated because of the animosity expressed due to differing opinions. It's supposed to be fun. When it is no longer fun, due to personal verbal attacks, people leave.
Agreed.  If a post is about something in which I have no interest, I ignore it rather than make fun of the person for liking what he likes.  There is room for everyone here.  Plus it's a better banter, if I do say so myself.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Agreed.  If a post is about something in which I have no interest, I ignore it rather than make fun of the person for liking what he likes.  There is room for everyone here.  Plus it's a better banter, if I do say so myself.

It is a better Banter, feature-wise, without a doubt.  But lacking adult supervision, several of us were driven away purposely by individuals who do not like differing opinions.  I was under the impression that a forum was about discussion and a variety of opinions.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]