Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #600 on: June 06, 2014, 11:18:55 PM »

Night.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #601 on: June 06, 2014, 11:19:41 PM »

It would be kinda like jumping from one extreme to another, in a sense, but that might be what you need to get the palate to identify the differences.-----Will-----Did you hit on those Espinosa Hababos?  I checked the 20% off deal, and most everything I like is not included.

Not yet, KC. The Espinosa counts towards the 20%, though.

I did grab 30 DPG Blue toros from the Jam, though.  Running low on them and $32 for a 10 pack is as good as I've seen on them in a long time.

There wasn't too much else that looked really good with the deal.  Antanos, Nica Rusticas (on backorder, but it works), the LGC Rabitos, some other jam deals (EPC Clubs, Illusione lanceros), but not much.
I was not at all impressed with the offerings with the 20% discount.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #602 on: June 06, 2014, 11:20:18 PM »

Night.
Happy National Doughnut Day ... Dunkin Donuts was giving away free donuts, one to a customer, but it was just too far to drive, so I bought two where I was (at Safeway).  Now I"m really out.

« Reply #603 on: June 06, 2014, 11:20:43 PM »

Local bicyclists are so used to being bombarded by various species when out in the country, bike helmets are adorned with cable ties and other oddities like this:  (the main culprit is the Australian magpie)
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #604 on: June 06, 2014, 11:24:35 PM »

I did grab 30 DPG Blue toros from the Jam, though.  Running low on them and $32 for a 10 pack is as good as I've seen on them in a long time.-----Will-----$32 for 10 DPG Blue Toros?  I missed that.  Normally they are $39.99/10.  I missed the last few jams due to household projects, installing new ceiling fan, new dishwasher, etc.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #605 on: June 06, 2014, 11:31:33 PM »

Yesterday, I told my 2 1/2 year old grandson that he had to start listening to Frank Sinatra music, and he really got upset with me. Then I started singing New York, New York, and he started running around the house screaming..!!!
Stop torturing that kid, BD.  Try some Perry Como.
I don't think I have any Perry Como Albums, or I would... :)
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #606 on: June 06, 2014, 11:40:14 PM »

Yesterday, I told my 2 1/2 year old grandson that he had to start listening to Frank Sinatra music, and he really got upset with me. Then I started singing New York, New York, and he started running around the house screaming..!!!
Stop torturing that kid, BD.  Try some Perry Como.
I don't think I have any Perry Como Albums, or I would... :)
"Hot diggity, dog diggity, boom what you to me, it' so new to me, what you do to me......."  Perry Comos's 1954 # 1 hit song.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #607 on: June 06, 2014, 11:42:54 PM »

Yesterday, I told my 2 1/2 year old grandson that he had to start listening to Frank Sinatra music, and he really got upset with me. Then I started singing New York, New York, and he started running around the house screaming..!!!
Stop torturing that kid, BD.  Try some Perry Como.
I don't think I have any Perry Como Albums, or I would... :)
"Hot diggity, dog diggity, boom what you to me, it' so new to me, what you do to me......."  Perry Comos's 1954 # 1 hit song.
And don't forget catch a falling star and put it in your pocket,save it for a rainy day!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #608 on: June 06, 2014, 11:43:36 PM »

Yesterday, I told my 2 1/2 year old grandson that he had to start listening to Frank Sinatra music, and he really got upset with me. Then I started singing New York, New York, and he started running around the house screaming..!!!
Stop torturing that kid, BD.  Try some Perry Como.
I don't think I have any Perry Como Albums, or I would... :)
"Hot diggity, dog diggity, boom what you to me, it' so new to me, what you do to me......."  Perry Comos's 1954 # 1 hit song.
KC, one more post to junior status!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #609 on: June 06, 2014, 11:46:25 PM »

Yesterday, I told my 2 1/2 year old grandson that he had to start listening to Frank Sinatra music, and he really got upset with me. Then I started singing New York, New York, and he started running around the house screaming..!!!
Stop torturing that kid, BD.  Try some Perry Como.
I don't think I have any Perry Como Albums, or I would... :)
"Hot diggity, dog diggity, boom what you to me, it' so new to me, what you do to me......."  Perry Comos's 1954 # 1 hit song.
And don't forget catch a falling star and put it in your pocket,save it for a rainy day!
Yeah, that one too!  I would watch the Perry Como Show with my grandmother back in the mid 50s.  He was a barber, ya know.  I think he's still alive, in his 90s, and living in central FL.

« Reply #610 on: June 06, 2014, 11:48:16 PM »

Congrats KC, out of the rookie ranks!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #611 on: June 06, 2014, 11:49:13 PM »

All of a sudden I've gotten sleep, so I'd better turn in while I can still make it to my bed.... Good night all...!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #612 on: June 06, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »

KC, one more post to junior status!-----GK-----Evening GK!  You on semi-dry land?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #613 on: June 06, 2014, 11:50:58 PM »

Yesterday, I told my 2 1/2 year old grandson that he had to start listening to Frank Sinatra music, and he really got upset with me. Then I started singing New York, New York, and he started running around the house screaming..!!!
Stop torturing that kid, BD.  Try some Perry Como.
I don't think I have any Perry Como Albums, or I would... :)
"Hot diggity, dog diggity, boom what you to me, it' so new to me, what you do to me......."  Perry Comos's 1954 # 1 hit song.
And don't forget catch a falling star and put it in your pocket,save it for a rainy day!
Yeah, that one too!  I would watch the Perry Como Show with my grandmother back in the mid 50s.  He was a barber, ya know.  I think he's still alive, in his 90s, and living in central FL.
We never missed a show, especially loved his Christmas shows!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #614 on: June 06, 2014, 11:51:44 PM »

Congrats KC, out of the rookie ranks!
I'll sleep well tonight, knowing that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42