Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »

Sorry Ken, we just couldn't stay connected on the phone.
Hey John,  it looks like you've been PWing your ass off with your post count!
No Bob, just transferred them from the other site.
Nice! I see Mikey is still boycotting.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 12:35:45 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
not much to talk about,  pretty much the same old stuff.
Hey, Bob-Freddy!
Hey Ken,  I'm smoking a Tat black ott. Not too shabby,  have you tried them?
Bob, yes. Have many, favorite cigar! I buy them by the box, when I get low.
I'm poor,  could only afford a 10 pack.
me too, but I love that cigar. How you doing tonight?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 12:38:02 AM »

Doin good,  just relaxing after work.  How are you and lil red doing?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 12:39:19 AM »

Sorry Ken, we just couldn't stay connected on the phone.
Hey John,  it looks like you've been PWing your ass off with your post count!
No Bob, just transferred them from the other site.
Nice! I see Mikey is still boycotting.
Yep, think somebody said he checked in over on the old banter, but not sure.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 12:47:59 AM »

Sorry Ken, we just couldn't stay connected on the phone.
Hey John,  it looks like you've been PWing your ass off with your post count!
No Bob, just transferred them from the other site.
Nice! I see Mikey is still boycotting.
Yep, think somebody said he checked in over on the old banter, but not sure.
I just sent him a pm, hope he responds.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 12:48:24 AM »

I'm out for the nite, see y'all tomorrow.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 12:50:24 AM »

I'm out for the nite, see y'all tomorrow.
gnite John
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 12:59:09 AM »

Gnite all
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 01:00:14 AM »

Perdomo Champagne earlier this evening. Somewhere between 3-4 years on it, very tasty. So hi all and bye all. Catch ya in the morning.
bye, Jo. See you were on a golfing site!
I wish. Online class using a 'golf company' as an example.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 01:06:46 AM »

Perdomo Champagne earlier this evening. Somewhere between 3-4 years on it, very tasty. So hi all and bye all. Catch ya in the morning.
bye, Jo. See you were on a golfing site!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Bastian
Bastian proposed a straightforward project for the long-term development of a science of human culture and consciousness based upon this notion. He argued that the mental acts of all people everywhere on the planet are the products of physiological mechanisms characteristic of the human species (what today we might term the genetic loading on the organization and functioning of the human neuroendocrine system). Every human mind inherits a complement of species-specific “elementary ideas” (Elementargedanken), and hence the minds of all people, regardless of their race or culture, operate in the same way.

This guy is a genius. Ken
Logged

glassken

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 01:13:02 AM »

Doin good,  just relaxing after work.  How are you and lil red doing?
She is doing good, and me will know shortly!

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2014, 01:36:27 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Things look to be hoppin' around here tonight...Just wait till Golfin' Dave see's a whole day of Bueso's!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 01:54:59 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Things look to be hoppin' around here tonight...Just wait till Golfin' Dave see's a whole day of Bueso's!
"God is a metaphor for a mystery that absolutely transcends all human categories of thought, even the categories of being and non-being. Those are categories of thought. I mean it's as simple as that. So it depends on how much you want to think about it. Whether it's doing you any good. Whether it is putting you in touch with the mystery that's the ground of your own being. If it isn't, well, it's a lie. So half the people in the world are religious people who think that their metaphors are facts. Those are what we call theists. The other half are people who know that the metaphors are not facts. And so, they're lies. Those are the atheists." Joseph Campbell
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 02:07:57 AM »

Good morning guys.

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 02:22:38 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42