Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 09:14:32 AM »

So Daves, how did you do with the devil?
Been shut out since the Little Devils, but got a few more things I'm bidding on today. Hopefully get some more stuff in there before tomorrow.
Seems like you have your paws in AJ's ass on the devil
Like pretty much everybody in the industry wants their paws in AJ's as well.
It's amazing how he's so sought after to resurrect brands now

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 09:15:10 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 09:17:38 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate
I have a window I put a fan in to ventilate.

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 09:20:43 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate
I have a window I put a fan in to ventilate.
Oh good, I'd hate to think you're breathing in anything unhealthy  ;D

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2018, 09:25:48 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
Lol, I'd love me some overnight lows in the 20s right about now.

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 09:26:53 AM »

So Daves, how did you do with the devil?
Been shut out since the Little Devils, but got a few more things I'm bidding on today. Hopefully get some more stuff in there before tomorrow.
Seems like you have your paws in AJ's ass on the devil
Like pretty much everybody in the industry wants their paws in AJ's as well.
It's amazing how he's so sought after to resurrect brands now
He's like The Fixxer© now.

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2018, 09:38:31 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate
I have a window I put a fan in to ventilate.
Oh good, I'd hate to think you're breathing in anything unhealthy  ;D
I'm more worried about my riding lawn tractor and 15 gallons of gasoline going up in smoke.

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2018, 09:43:32 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate
I have a window I put a fan in to ventilate.
Oh good, I'd hate to think you're breathing in anything unhealthy  ;D
I'm more worried about my riding lawn tractor and 15 gallons of gasoline going up in smoke.
If it does, at least you won't be around to worry about it that much longer.

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 09:45:53 AM »

Morning Mr. Sam.

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 09:47:27 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate
I have a window I put a fan in to ventilate.
Oh good, I'd hate to think you're breathing in anything unhealthy  ;D
I'm more worried about my riding lawn tractor and 15 gallons of gasoline going up in smoke.
If it does, at least you won't be around to worry about it that much longer.
That's one way to look at it.   ::)

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »

calling for overnight lows to 20° with wind chills 5°-10°. this is Florida right?
Same for us....it's called a warmup!
I bought a 6 pack of propane bottles for my Little Buddy heater in the garage so I can smoke without bundling up.
Make sure to properly ventilate
I have a window I put a fan in to ventilate.
Oh good, I'd hate to think you're breathing in anything unhealthy  ;D
I'm more worried about my riding lawn tractor and 15 gallons of gasoline going up in smoke.
If it does, at least you won't be around to worry about it that much longer.
That's one way to look at it.   ::)
I'm a real glass half-full kind of guy.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/17/2018
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2018, 10:44:11 AM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2018, 10:45:32 AM »

Good snowy morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Dean & Tony!
Right back atcha, Sam.

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2018, 10:47:37 AM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/
Montes are not in my wheelhouse.

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2018, 10:47:55 AM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/
Montes are not in my wheelhouse.
Ditto. Morning, Sam.
Logged