Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2018, 05:35:39 PM »

ok,  gurkha  chairman select for the ride home.  good evening all!
Enjoy your smoke, Sam. If the rain holds off, I will attempt to smoke something also.
I've been enjoying a CAO Amazon, not sure which version, no label.  A good smoke!
I think I've had 2 of those, very good smokes. The Flatheads are also good

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »

ok,  gurkha  chairman select for the ride home.  good evening all!
Enjoy your smoke, Sam. If the rain holds off, I will attempt to smoke something also.
I've been enjoying a CAO Amazon, not sure which version, no label.  A good smoke!
I think I've had 2 of those, very good smokes. The Flatheads are also good
I think this one was the Fuma em Corda.

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 07:08:14 PM »

Got me a Surrogates 7th Sam to give a try.
Nice, looking forward to a review. A buddy of mine gave me one to try  ;)
Generally milder that other Surrogates.  Very creamy with floral, citrus and some unusual spices.  Enjoyed a lot, don't know if I would say love.

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2018, 07:19:25 PM »

ok,  gurkha  chairman select for the ride home.  good evening all!
Enjoy your smoke, Sam. If the rain holds off, I will attempt to smoke something also.
I've been enjoying a CAO Amazon, not sure which version, no label.  A good smoke!

Agree on the Amazon. I wound up going with a Perdomo made, cigar lounge branded cigar with a sumatra wrapper. Actually a nice stick with impeccable construction.

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2018, 07:23:08 PM »

ok,  gurkha  chairman select for the ride home.  good evening all!
Enjoy your smoke, Sam. If the rain holds off, I will attempt to smoke something also.
I've been enjoying a CAO Amazon, not sure which version, no label.  A good smoke!
I think I've had 2 of those, very good smokes. The Flatheads are also good
Specifically the Flathead Steel Horse. Just sayin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]