Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 07:53:42 AM »

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, visiting Bahrain, said he was cheered by news that Iraq's parliament had approved legislation reinstating thousands of former supporters of Saddam Hussein's dissolved Baath party to government jobs, calling it "an important step toward reconciliation."

Five years ago: The NHL's four-month lockout finally ended as the league and the players' association completed signing a required memorandum of understanding. Miss New York Mallory Hagan won the Miss America pageant in Las Vegas.

One year ago: In yet another aftershock from the chaotic presidential campaign, the Justice Department inspector general opened an investigation into department and FBI actions before the election, including whether FBI Director James Comey followed established policies in the email investigation of Hillary Clinton. President Barack Obama ended the longstanding "wet foot, dry foot" immigration policy that allowed any Cuban who made it to U.S. soil to stay and become a legal resident. Novelist and filmmaker William Peter Blatty, who gave millions the fright of their lives with the best-selling novel and Oscar-winning movie "The Exorcist," died in Bethesda, Maryland, at age 89.

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 07:54:07 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actress Katherine MacGregor (TV: "Little House on the Prairie") is 93. The Amazing Kreskin is 83. Country singer William Lee Golden (The Oak Ridge Boys) is 79. Actor Anthony Andrews is 70. Movie director Wayne Wang is 69. Actress Kirstie Alley is 67. Political commentator Rush Limbaugh is 67. Legal affairs blogger Ann Althouse is 67. Writer Walter Mosley is 66. Country singer Ricky Van Shelton is 66. Radio-TV personality Howard Stern is 64. Writer-producer-director John Lasseter is 61. Broadcast journalist Christiane Amanpour is 60. Actor Oliver Platt is 58. Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins is 58. Entrepreneur Jeff Bezos is 54. Rock singer Rob Zombie is 53. Actor Olivier Martinez is 52. Rapper TBird (B-Rock and the Bizz) is 51. Model Vendela is 51. Actress Farrah Forke is 50. Actress Rachael Harris is 50. Rock singer Zack de la Rocha is 48. Rapper Raekwon (Wu Tang Clan) is 48. Singer Dan Haseltine (Jars of Clay) is 45. Rock musician Matt Wong (Reel Big Fish) is 45. Singer Melanie Chisholm (Spice Girls) is 44. Contemporary Christian singer Jeremy Camp is 40. Actress Cynthia Addai-Robinson is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Amerie is 38. Actress Issa Rae is 33. Actress Naya Rivera is 31. Actor Will Rothhaar is 31. Actor Andrew Lawrence is 30. Rock singer ZAYN is 25. Pop/soul singer Ella Henderson (TV: "The X Factor") is 22.

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 07:54:31 AM »

Thought for Today: "Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable." - Mohandas K. Gandhi, Indian spiritual leader (1869-1948).

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 08:03:19 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish and Tony.
Received my Diesel Rages yesterday, very nice size. Basically a box pressed belicoso
Was a bit disappointed in the Wicked the other night. Decent enough smoke, but was expecting it to be a little more full powered.

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 08:08:29 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish and Tony.
Received my Diesel Rages yesterday, very nice size. Basically a box pressed belicoso
Was a bit disappointed in the Wicked the other night. Decent enough smoke, but was expecting it to be a little more full powered.
I think the two I like most are the Hair of the Dog and Rage, with the Uncut being a solid yard gar.

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 08:18:12 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish and Tony.
Received my Diesel Rages yesterday, very nice size. Basically a box pressed belicoso
Was a bit disappointed in the Wicked the other night. Decent enough smoke, but was expecting it to be a little more full powered.
I think the two I like most are the Hair of the Dog and Rage, with the Uncut being a solid yard gar.
Hair of the Dog was definitely my favorite. Which is likely why it was discontinued. Lol

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 08:21:04 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish and Tony.
Received my Diesel Rages yesterday, very nice size. Basically a box pressed belicoso
Was a bit disappointed in the Wicked the other night. Decent enough smoke, but was expecting it to be a little more full powered.
I think the two I like most are the Hair of the Dog and Rage, with the Uncut being a solid yard gar.
Hair of the Dog was definitely my favorite. Which is likely why it was discontinued. Lol
You can still get it in some samplers.

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 08:22:09 AM »

MOW Side Project Little Devils box of 20 currently at $25 on the Devil.  Closing today.

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 08:53:06 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish and Tony.
Received my Diesel Rages yesterday, very nice size. Basically a box pressed belicoso
Was a bit disappointed in the Wicked the other night. Decent enough smoke, but was expecting it to be a little more full powered.
I think the two I like most are the Hair of the Dog and Rage, with the Uncut being a solid yard gar.
Hair of the Dog was definitely my favorite. Which is likely why it was discontinued. Lol
You can still get it in some samplers.
Yeah, I just got 2 when I got a couple of belicoso samplers recently. It'll be nice to have one again.

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 09:07:19 AM »

MOW Side Project Little Devils box of 20 currently at $25 on the Devil.  Closing today.
That went up to $43 quickly.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2018
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 10:05:23 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 10:12:12 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning, Sam. Way to break the lull!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2018
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 10:16:00 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning, Sam. Way to break the lull!
Happy to help.  Usually I cause them....

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 10:37:06 AM »

MOW Side Project Little Devils box of 20 currently at $25 on the Devil.  Closing today.
That went up to $43 quickly.
Oh well.  Often a problem when there is only one offered.

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 10:37:31 AM »

Morning Mr. Sam.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5