Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 08:35:28 AM »

God morning guys. Schizo maduro robusto and coffee here. 65° heading into the low 70's. going to try 9 holes at 2pm, see how my wrists hold up. invited to a tourny at the Plantation resort on Friday so we'll see how the old body holds out. lady on her way over to help take down the Christmas decorations. may have to hook the mistletoe to my belt buckle. ;-)
Good morning, dirty old man.

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 08:54:34 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
You've been watching too much Entourage.

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:11 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

I'll tell you what there's very little chance of, playing golf with Nate this year
Lol, nah, I'm sure he'll be there. He just likes to bitch while he's actually golfing.

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony and Fishmeister.

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 09:09:49 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

I'll tell you what there's very little chance of, playing golf with Nate this year
Lol, nah, I'm sure he'll be there. He just likes to bitch while he's actually golfing.
You misunderstood me, I refuse to play with him again

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 09:11:18 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
You've been watching too much Entourage.
Nothing wrong with that. As long as Uncle Nate stays single maybe he'll make it big and pay for the girls' college. That's what I'm banking on with my brother-in-law.

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 09:27:36 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

I'll tell you what there's very little chance of, playing golf with Nate this year
Lol, nah, I'm sure he'll be there. He just likes to bitch while he's actually golfing.
You misunderstood me, I refuse to play with him again
LSHMAMFOBIPW

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28:28 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
You've been watching too much Entourage.
Nothing wrong with that. As long as Uncle Nate stays single maybe he'll make it big and pay for the girls' college. That's what I'm banking on with my brother-in-law.
I tell him that if he ever makes it big, he has to Adam Sandler me to stardom as well, since he liked to always have all his friends in his movies.

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 09:32:40 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
You've been watching too much Entourage.
Nothing wrong with that. As long as Uncle Nate stays single maybe he'll make it big and pay for the girls' college. That's what I'm banking on with my brother-in-law.
I tell him that if he ever makes it big, he has to Adam Sandler me to stardom as well, since he liked to always have all his friends in his movies.
I heard a great interview Howard Stern did with Sandler. He talked about that whole crew hanging out and living together, waiting for one of them to make it big. It was Chris Rock, David Spade, Kevin James, Rob Schneider...a few more. He said Schneider was the first of the group to make SNL and they all thought that was their big break. Then Sandler hit big and uses all of those guys all the time

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:49 AM »

[...]
That's my path to Hollywood.

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
You've been watching too much Entourage.
Nothing wrong with that. As long as Uncle Nate stays single maybe he'll make it big and pay for the girls' college. That's what I'm banking on with my brother-in-law.
I tell him that if he ever makes it big, he has to Adam Sandler me to stardom as well, since he liked to always have all his friends in his movies.
We may be fun at a herf, but I don't know about how photogenic we are or what our thespian talents include....well, except for Dean maybe.

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2018, 09:42:00 AM »

[...]
Then again, as per your Adam Sandler example, talent and looks are not necessarily a prerequisite.

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2018, 09:47:43 AM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2018, 09:54:09 AM »

[...]
Exactly.

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 09:59:21 AM »

clubs cleaned and ready, eggs, hash, home fries, and toast done. ready for a nap already.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7