CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 1/10/2018  (Read 7457 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/10/2018
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 08:35:28 AM »

God morning guys. Schizo maduro robusto and coffee here. 65° heading into the low 70's. going to try 9 holes at 2pm, see how my wrists hold up. invited to a tourny at the Plantation resort on Friday so we'll see how the old body holds out. lady on her way over to help take down the Christmas decorations. may have to hook the mistletoe to my belt buckle. ;-)
Good morning, dirty old man.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 08:54:34 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
You've been watching too much Entourage.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:11 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

I'll tell you what there's very little chance of, playing golf with Nate this year
Lol, nah, I'm sure he'll be there. He just likes to bitch while he's actually golfing.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony and Fishmeister.

sfish

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 09:09:49 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?

I'll tell you what there's very little chance of, playing golf with Nate this year
Lol, nah, I'm sure he'll be there. He just likes to bitch while he's actually golfing.
You misunderstood me, I refuse to play with him again

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 09:11:18 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
Nothing wrong with that. As long as Uncle Nate stays single maybe he'll make it big and pay for the girls' college. That's what I'm banking on with my brother-in-law.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 09:27:36 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?

You misunderstood me, I refuse to play with him again
LSHMAMFOBIPW

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28:28 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
Nothing wrong with that. As long as Uncle Nate stays single maybe he'll make it big and pay for the girls' college. That's what I'm banking on with my brother-in-law.
I tell him that if he ever makes it big, he has to Adam Sandler me to stardom as well, since he liked to always have all his friends in his movies.

sfish

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 09:32:40 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
I tell him that if he ever makes it big, he has to Adam Sandler me to stardom as well, since he liked to always have all his friends in his movies.
I heard a great interview Howard Stern did with Sandler. He talked about that whole crew hanging out and living together, waiting for one of them to make it big. It was Chris Rock, David Spade, Kevin James, Rob Schneider...a few more. He said Schneider was the first of the group to make SNL and they all thought that was their big break. Then Sandler hit big and uses all of those guys all the time

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:49 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
I heard a great interview Howard Stern did with Sandler. He talked about that whole crew hanging out and living together, waiting for one of them to make it big. It was Chris Rock, David Spade, Kevin James, Rob Schneider...a few more. He said Schneider was the first of the group to make SNL and they all thought that was their big break. Then Sandler hit big and uses all of those guys all the time
That's my path to Hollywood.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
We may be fun at a herf, but I don't know about how photogenic we are or what our thespian talents include....well, except for Dean maybe.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2018, 09:42:00 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
We may be fun at a herf, but I don't know about how photogenic we are or what our thespian talents include....well, except for Dean maybe.
Then again, as per your Adam Sandler example, talent and looks are not necessarily a prerequisite.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2018, 09:47:43 AM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2018, 09:54:09 AM »

Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
Then again, as per your Adam Sandler example, talent and looks are not necessarily a prerequisite.
Exactly.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 09:59:21 AM »

clubs cleaned and ready, eggs, hash, home fries, and toast done. ready for a nap already.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7