Pages: 1 [2]

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.
Easy access makes all the difference in enjoying our hobby.

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
…and it is Sunday.  …and it was a travel week.
And of course the replacement microwave dims and exhaust connection is just enough off to be a major PITA .   FMTT.

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.
Easy access makes all the difference in enjoying our hobby.
Yes.  Plus finding the right combination of time and smoking conditions for those with work and other commitments.

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.
Easy access makes all the difference in enjoying our hobby.
Yes.  Plus finding the right combination of time and smoking conditions for those with work and other commitments.
Gotta go for the gusto when the stars align.

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.
Easy access makes all the difference in enjoying our hobby.
Yes.  Plus finding the right combination of time and smoking conditions for those with work and other commitments.
Gotta go for the gusto when the stars align.
That's why I'm so looking forward to the NJ Happy Holidays Herf on Wednesday.

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.
Easy access makes all the difference in enjoying our hobby.
Yes.  Plus finding the right combination of time and smoking conditions for those with work and other commitments.
Gotta go for the gusto when the stars align.
That's why I'm so looking forward to the NJ Happy Holidays Herf on Wednesday.
Jersey Herf?  Who's on the guest list?

Morning Dean and any prodigal banterers lurking.  Mid 40's and foggy here.
Weather or brain?
Brain.  Just sayin'…
Indeed.
We're all in agreement then! Good afternoon fellow foggybrains Mike and Mark.
Smoking a bowl of Penzance.  Been a long time since I fired up a pipe.
I'm gonna have to break out the pipe soon. Been way too long. I've got everything buried in boxes in the basement. Used to have a cabinet at my old job dedicated to my pipe tobaccos and accoutrements.
Easy access makes all the difference in enjoying our hobby.
Yes.  Plus finding the right combination of time and smoking conditions for those with work and other commitments.
Gotta go for the gusto when the stars align.
That's why I'm so looking forward to the NJ Happy Holidays Herf on Wednesday.
Jersey Herf?  Who's on the guest list?
Whoever's in town.

[...]
The usual suspects then.
Logged