Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
I missed out on my breakfast date Thursday so hoping the warden lets me head to Gulfport here shortly for a make up date with her sis, the people she went with are having a family reunion so she needs some company today.

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
I missed out on my breakfast date Thursday so hoping the warden lets me head to Gulfport here shortly for a make up date with her sis, the people she went with are having a family reunion so she needs some company today.
Make sure she orders the sausage.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.
Logged

dwgbryant

Libertad toro and coffee here.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.
Morning Dean sounds like a crazy night at the park.  Park management is a 365 day job otherwise the wheels run off as you saw.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Libertad toro and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.
Morning Dean sounds like a crazy night at the park.  Park management is a 365 day job otherwise the wheels run off as you saw.
the park manager doesn't do a fucking thing here. the landlady shows up a few times a week and does everything, beginning to wonder WTF is going on. I should take the job, I can almost do nothing all day every day and get paid for it, I just can't sleep until 11am like they do.
Logged

dwgbryant

Libertad toro and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. so you're going to hook up with your SIL this morning, didn't you do that last week too?

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.
Morning Dean sounds like a crazy night at the park.  Park management is a 365 day job otherwise the wheels run off as you saw.
the park manager doesn't do a fucking thing here. the landlady shows up a few times a week and does everything, beginning to wonder WTF is going on. I should take the job, I can almost do nothing all day every day and get paid for it, I just can't sleep until 11am like they do.
Obviously you could do a far better job and turn the park into a showplace but it would also be a big pain in the ass when the place gets more occupied.
[...]

that is true. I'd like one month here and I'd have everything looking like a resort ............... except the electrical and plumbing.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Libertad toro and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. so you're going to hook up with your SIL this morning, didn't you do that last week too?
i tried but her husband decided to mess things up again, my crazy warden just has to wake up now and give me her sisters location.

[...]
Certain specialties have to be contracted out if for no other reason due to licensing and code requirements associated with plumbing and electric work.

Good Football News for Travellin Dave and his Tigers this morning!

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made "offensive and vulgar" comments about female anatomy earlier this week.
Logged

dwgbryant

more coffee anyone?

more coffee anyone?