CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 9/20/2014  (Read 25910 times)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 9/20/2014
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2014, 06:55:55 AM »

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
I missed out on my breakfast date Thursday so hoping the warden lets me head to Gulfport here shortly for a make up date with her sis, the people she went with are having a family reunion so she needs some company today. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2014, 06:58:27 AM »

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
I missed out on my breakfast date Thursday so hoping the warden lets me head to Gulfport here shortly for a make up date with her sis, the people she went with are having a family reunion so she needs some company today.
Make sure she orders the sausage.

dwgbryant

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2014, 07:05:33 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.

dwgbryant

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 07:11:06 AM »

Libertad toro and coffee here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2014, 07:11:10 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.
Morning Dean sounds like a crazy night at the park.  Park management is a 365 day job otherwise the wheels run off as you saw.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2014, 07:18:47 AM »

Good morning Dean.

dwgbryant

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2014, 07:19:18 AM »

Morning Dean sounds like a crazy night at the park.  Park management is a 365 day job otherwise the wheels run off as you saw.
the park manager doesn't do a fucking thing here. the landlady shows up a few times a week and does everything, beginning to wonder WTF is going on. I should take the job, I can almost do nothing all day every day and get paid for it, I just can't sleep until 11am like they do.

dwgbryant

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »

Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. so you're going to hook up with your SIL this morning, didn't you do that last week too?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2014, 07:24:36 AM »

the park manager doesn't do a fucking thing here. the landlady shows up a few times a week and does everything, beginning to wonder WTF is going on. I should take the job, I can almost do nothing all day every day and get paid for it, I just can't sleep until 11am like they do.
Obviously you could do a far better job and turn the park into a showplace but it would also be a big pain in the ass when the place gets more occupied.

dwgbryant

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »

Obviously you could do a far better job and turn the park into a showplace but it would also be a big pain in the ass when the place gets more occupied.
that is true. I'd like one month here and I'd have everything looking like a resort ............... except the electrical and plumbing.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 07:37:36 AM »

Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. so you're going to hook up with your SIL this morning, didn't you do that last week too?
i tried but her husband decided to mess things up again, my crazy warden just has to wake up now and give me her sisters location. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 07:40:44 AM »

that is true. I'd like one month here and I'd have everything looking like a resort ............... except the electrical and plumbing.
Certain specialties have to be contracted out if for no other reason due to licensing and code requirements associated with plumbing and electric work.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 07:42:59 AM »

Good Football News for Travellin Dave and his Tigers this morning!

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made "offensive and vulgar" comments about female anatomy earlier this week.

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2014, 07:43:03 AM »

more coffee anyone?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2014, 07:44:09 AM »

more coffee anyone?