Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
...Your a Member alright....sorry could not resist.

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.
Damn treat me like CG no respect for an old man.

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.
Damn treat me like CG no respect for an old man.
I'm just afraid that if I give it all to you up front, you'll get bored and leave me for another banter.  :)

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.
Damn treat me like CG no respect for an old man.
I'm just afraid that if I give it all to you up front, you'll get bored and leave me for another banter.  :)
Been married to the same warden for 39 years now why would you think I would leave your banter like that.  I am hurt.

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.
Damn treat me like CG no respect for an old man.
I'm just afraid that if I give it all to you up front, you'll get bored and leave me for another banter.  :)
Been married to the same warden for 39 years now why would you think I would leave your banter like that.  I am hurt.
You left the CI one.  LMAO!

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.
Damn treat me like CG no respect for an old man.
I'm just afraid that if I give it all to you up front, you'll get bored and leave me for another banter.  :)
Been married to the same warden for 39 years now why would you think I would leave your banter like that.  I am hurt.
You left the CI one.  LMAO!
No donuts for you this week!

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Yeah you are!
I need another star!    Evening Tony
A sixth star?  I think that comes at 15K posts, but I can't recall for sure.  All you youngins always trying to grow up so fast.  Sheesh.
Damn treat me like CG no respect for an old man.
I'm just afraid that if I give it all to you up front, you'll get bored and leave me for another banter.  :)
Been married to the same warden for 39 years now why would you think I would leave your banter like that.  I am hurt.
You left the CI one.  LMAO!
No donuts for you this week!
Hahaha.  That wouldn't be a bad thing.  I've reached my heaviest for this year.  Gonna have to get back on the diet in short order.  Mostly because I'm just uncomfortable.

We're entertaining tomorrow and the Mrs. left me to work on the yard.  I did as much as I could until it got too dark.  I'm pissed I missed the two football games for which my daughters respectively cheer.  Those wind up being the best games I see all week.
Logged

dwgbryant

dinner was great. MOW Virtue churchill for dessert. actually cherry pie for dessert.

Are you gonna be around next Sunday, Dave?  Charlie and I had been talking about possibly going to the Hamburg store.  There are no definitive plans but  thought I'd get the feelers out there.
Sorry, no. Just in town for the night, really. Getting in around 2 tomorrow, leaving around 2 Monday.
LOL.  I really should have specified which Dave.  I didn't think you were gonna spend a week in Bethlehem.  I meant NJDave.  Really appreciate you getting back to me though.
Well fuck you then! Lol

Are you gonna be around next Sunday, Dave?  Charlie and I had been talking about possibly going to the Hamburg store.  There are no definitive plans but  thought I'd get the feelers out there.
Sorry, no. Just in town for the night, really. Getting in around 2 tomorrow, leaving around 2 Monday.
LOL.  I really should have specified which Dave.  I didn't think you were gonna spend a week in Bethlehem.  I meant NJDave.  Really appreciate you getting back to me though.
Well fuck you then! Lol
D'oh!

dinner was great. MOW Virtue churchill for dessert. actually cherry pie for dessert.
That looks pretty yummy.  I'm not making anything that fancy.  Looks like it's just gonna be chicken thighs, burgers and hotdogs with a smattering of salads.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]